Don't Eat Me - Day 2

Can’t believe you offhand since I think the likely scenario is that jdance was your partner and you killed kyle the vigi.

I was pushing for a jdance lynch yesterday over asoul if you don't remember

Yeah it was a nice bus. You wouldn’t push to lynch your target. Nice try.

Just stop. You’re scum. You’re getting lynched today.

Alright, you're the second scum then. There is nothing for me to stop. I explained everything and if town wants to do another dumbfuck play then they are free to do so

Uh huh

Supa believable.

Also your logic:

1. Vigi should claim!
  2. You're fucking scum for claiming!!

YOU are scum. You’re not scum for claiming, you’re just definitely scum after claiming.

You made too many tonal mistakes yesterday dude

Also you know how damn slim of a chance it would have been for scum to hit vigi?

Alright. There is literally no reasoning with you because you made up your mind

Does it matter? That’s like the wrong angle... this is what I mean

“Do you know how small of a chance?”
Vs “I’m vigi idiot”

Yes because saying "im vigi idiot" will surely convince you. Not using logic.

wouldn't it not make any sense for supa to claim vigi if he was on the mafia team?

SK is still in the game and would just shoot him the following night
it would be more likely that supa is either telling the truth or SK

Thank you.

I mean you seem to think that pressuring someone means you reveal or mean everything you think

there's also a third scenario where both mafia are still alive and jdance wasn't scum

I don't even know whats that supposed to mean but anyways.

I honestly didn't even think of that scenario that from your perspective mafia could have killed vigi and claimed to get town immunity.

I was going to post that in the scenerio I get counterclaimed we could:

Have us shoot each other, and if die and the other party doesn't than the counter claim was SK. If we both die it would have been mafia.

I think this train of thought should direct you to the validity of my claim.

Jdance made some very vigi flavored posts but he also acted extremely ridiculous and had some tonal flaws too.

Like I said, if they were all town were pretty shit out of luck because it means vigi is dead

No way real vigi outs (supa) right now if he shot town

Not sure I wanna take his word that jdance was maf rn

It doesn’t

What??? If I wasn't the real vig and someone else was the real vig he should have 100% out wtf kinda train of thought is that