dotakyle GAME day 3

just play a game here coward

yeah that's why I would rather play here and bring others. I don't think that is as conducive to a real 'competitive' mafia game -- when everyone's acting fake and unnatural how are you supposed to figure out the game, especially if you can't press button. I honestly think it's worth having shit posting over "non rage" rulesets

i have so many times, then I just end up getting pissed cause people don't play here seriously.

we do or can, but I'd agree that there should be better rules about spamming the thread with garbage/memes or something. otherwise it's just worth policy lynching and we're forgoing a real day 1

I appreciate the random bazingaboy meme relevant to the game. random music, or blog posting is so unnecessary and shouldn't be an alignment tell

ngl when i roll scum i have to force myself to play the game seriously

1 Like

There are players who I enjoy playing with like you, iaafr, asdad, ewiz.

There are some players I have hard time playing with. afkers, bad town players who can't towntell worth of shit lol

1 Like

pls read some of the last game and tell me if that list is as tight. I feel like Ian, Gamut and even some of our newer players played that we'll. there's potential for here, maybe more than there. especially because their base is so big that there's definitely a ton of floaters

1 Like

I feel like once jdance gets a bit more invested in mafia he will actually be another player worth recognition. and there's plenty of other players worth their salt that just aren't playing right now like ewiz supa etc

2 Likes

He continued to hold the claim on day 2 lol

you couldnt mafia tell and claimed traitor that one game, hypocrite

2 Likes

I thought you were VT

and it saved me on day 1 you 100% would have lynched me instead of Osiris if you had the votes

and even if you were doctor the only thing I knew is that I was town and it was my job to stay alive by any means necessary

and if I fooled the mafia and tanked a night kill even better

which is what I thought would happen n1, wasn’t even thinking about d2

yeah but usually you will be tunneled by the guy who knows you aren't what you're claiming. it's sussy but if you were honest day 2 about it there was a chance we lynched iaafr instead

he was tunnelling me before that tho

and he was quite obviously not going to stop, so I went for something that would make others hesitate to lynch me

there’s nothing I could have said to him to make him stop

A win is a win.

1 Like

That was probably one of the funnest games here

2 Likes