Or by read the thread do u mean when u said ur checks fake
If that’s what u mean I will propose that your opinion is biased
He checked epok
Quote pls
I don’t mean to be rude I’m just at work
Just fucking read his posts
Let’s lynch Klaze rora
Deal
Read jenandas posts ur right he didn’t check u
Still don’t get how u think ironstoves town though klaze
Are you guys dumb or scum
Read epok’s d1 and d2 interactions with me and tell me how I can possibly be scum
Shut the fuck up stop being a bitch and play the game pls tell me why ironstove is town
I’m town because I fucked your ass and made you my cock slave
Because he’s been insistent the whole game on lynching me regardless of him dying himself, he was the one who outed us on the basis that he thought I was scum, I’d probably do the same if I thought my partner was scum and I’d never to it as scum
Ok who’s mafia in ur world
It’s never yns I doubt it’s nyte so u think it’s just like the 2 inactive people?
I’d have to reread everyones day 2 but it’s probably rora+nyte/agubar or some shit
Could be you I guess
Doubt it though