dotakyles game #1 day 3

Nyte was voting epok from day1

Iā€™ll reread ur interactions with him when I can

Yeah she was voting him when she knew it was two town+town trains with 10 min left to go with 0 votes on epok

@mafiabot lynch @yns

@mafiabot unlynch

The problem is roragoks like the only guy defending you

Roraā€™s reaction to asoul claiming I was red is insanely suspicious and I donā€™t get his logic about how heā€™s 100% sure both me and stove is cleared, can only be explained by the fact that he knows we are, who the fuck else would be so sure?

Hard defending me in that situation isnā€™t towny at all. Keep in mind that he knew asoul was not scum, he knew it was town accusing another town, thatā€™s a very natural response in that case

Really? i found most of the discussion pointless as you(klaze) wintermute were just going at it? maybe you just have a strong healthly speculation of each other. Then wintermute keeps going in on yns.

I mean I was a bit annoyed with his whole cop claim, fake result, fake fake cop claim, etc.

i think you guys are overly thinking about it. idk i host alot ive learned the mistakes of giving to many named roles out. you literally are cleared in my head. idk

there is no way klaza stove or yns are mafia. it has to be 2 of the other four.

It was pretty obvious that he was cop and his result was epok, the rest of it was just him trying to not get nkā€™ed by some miracle

5 of the 8 town have roles thats ridculous and we already lost 1 vt. so that means only 2 vts in the entire setup. Whos claiming VT besides me? think of it that way.

There are 2 VT slots in this game. And we have 4 people who are claiming VT

im claiming the other vanilla townie

if you read my day i felt he was cop even with his kinda not cop thing then is cop thing.

my proof?
bet you kyle thought i would grief harder than asoul or yns currently is if i had a named role

lmao solid proof.

can you refute my statement

dont think i can lol. reminds me the time supa used the whole I think your scum argument cause i only try that hard when im scum.

@mafiabot lynch @Agubar