Easy game boys
yeah easy game
lynches yns
yeah lynch the mason good stuff right there
@mafiabot vc
Vote Count
| Player | Lynches |
|---|---|
| Klaze | Roragok |
| yns | Agubar |
| Nyte | Agubar |
| Agubar | yns |
Not Voting
ian
Roragok
ironstove
1a29d900-501b-11e9-b0ed-6748fb7640c0
I don’t like rora this game. He’s making way too much sense and being way too(wordy) helpful.
It’s him or agubar for me
There’s no fucking way I trust stoven or Klaze this game.
That’s why I kinda like him though
It’s more process of elimination at this point either way
But my reads are the same as yours, lets work together
Reread d1 and agubar isn’t looking good either
Way too cocky and playful during the town vs town trains
I’m pretty sure we get at least 1 when we lynch lovers then it’s like agubar/rorgok tossup
Dumbass you lose if you lynch us and we’re both town
we lose?
In fact this is mylo no matter what probably
@mafiabot lynch @sdadasdas
I’m fine with dying and this game ending. I can support a klaze vote because I can default towns loss on faz if klaze flips town since faz was so confident that klaze was scum and faz is the self proclaimed best mafia player.
Basically if I die, klaze flips town and faz is an idiot
If klaze flips scum I’m doing what’s best for town
I view this as win win
Who the fuck cares about faz?