Plz no mean klaze. Stahp
I mean I know you’re town ironstove but… you see… Gamut read you as scum and I have to find out of his read was correct, nothing personal…
Hey you enjoyed this game though so at least be happy you had fun along the way, not about where you ended up (dead)
it was agubar+roragok right @anon82208883
who is your scum team?
I think Ian + one of nyte agu
yeah it’s probably ian or he’s a complete dumbass too
spoke like we could tank a lover lynch without losing outright
Well for sure I woulda lynched Ian today if I didnt go full retard with my paranoia
That woulda been me applying occams razor to this game and just going with the simple analysis
I mean u are mafia
I hoped you wouldn’t lynch me and I was going to unlynch as someone came in to blitz me
Ya because you were doing an ate play bec u were maf
there’s no use pretending the game is literally over unless we have some secret vigi/doc role
It’s not over. U are mafia.
Sadly I’m not
Lets hope stove is though I don’t think he’d ever hammer me there if he was
STop posting.
@mafiabot vc
Vote Count
| Player | Lynches |
|---|---|
| ian | klaze |
| Klaze | Klaze |
| yns | Agubar |
| Nyte | klaze |
| Agubar | yns |
| ironstove | klaze |
Not Voting
Roragok
078b9ff0-501f-11e9-b0ed-6748fb7640c0
The Town comes together to lynch @sdadasdas the Town Lover.
In a fit of heartbreak @ironstove the Town Lover kills himself.