Dream thread

I made a bunch I can revert you if youre cool. What do you study at uc? Whats your favorite part of the campus

@colby seems chill =)

anymore with me????

i see my thread blew up
nice

had a terrifyingly vivid and elaborate dream

i was a cop or detective investigating child murders happening around, there were tons of twists and dismembered kids found in water, it wasn't 2010s but more like 80s-70s

the end setting was dramatic, i had somehow deduced the killer, who was a teenager himself and babysitting someone else's kids at that very moment. i rushed to their house where the killer was just chilling, watching TV with the kids like nothing was wrong and he made me tea and we sat around the table

at some point i revealed i knew he was the culprit and he pulled a knife out, which i disarmed from him and shot him twice point blank, once to the head and then throat and police rushed the door right then

the wierd thing is i don't actually recall being the detective in the last scene, but maybe an observer and then i had some second thoughts about whether the teenager was the killer and the dream ended

1 Like

i finally flew around in a dream

felt nice

Innocent babysitters don't pull knives on undercover detectives after inviting them in for tea.

yeah and a detective isn’t supposed to kill an unarmed kid, i was watching LUTHER a lot at this time though

curious how it’s never the movies or books that come into my dreams but series

i have had mad men, stranger things and series of unfortunate events-esque dreams at times of watching

Sometimes u gotta take justice into your own handz

Had one just now where I walked into a gas station and walked out the back. It was now a used car lot.
There were two huge robot mechs on the lot and one turned to face me. Then this flying robot came and started shooting at the robots. I ran back inside, trying to remember my way back.

I had this theory where sometimes dreams are what is really happening to me in another universe. I found this link.

So how would this dream theory work? How does dreaming hypothetically allow us to link into alternate dimensions? One idea is that since our conscious mind and the barriers it constructs are lowered, it allows our subconscious mind to cross over unfettered through these windows between realities, and suggests that at least our subconscious may be operating in our own reality and others simultaneously. The theory is that the full brunt of our subconscious mind is unleashed when we sleep, and that without our full waking consciousness turned on to lock us onto our actual reality we are perhaps more free to venture outward and make contact with the consciousness of our other selves. In essence we are able to more readily reach out into altered states of reality and consciousness.

I have had very realistic dreams about people I have never met. And then I met people just like them in real life. It makes me wonder.

Isn't there still credence to the multiverse of infinity*universes theory i dont keep up with that stuff

Still a strong theory, but the idea that our dreams are sometimes links to memories in these other worlds is just a crazy idea right now.

I think it's equally crazy but that's cos im a brainlet in science

bro kkat u should try dmt bro

1 Like

he's right bro @Krazykat

It's just like having a couple of buds with the boys at the town tavern.

1 Like

except with hyperintelligent lifeforms from another dimension psychically telling you things