Drunken Disguise Party Set-up discussion

you would only be able to catch him based on his game. If slot 1 is not playing like slot 1 the following day you can consider him possibly be guised into. granted you need a decent understanding of who that person is and how he is likely to play.

sometimes you can ask everyone to out a guise code day 1. and then ask him what the guise code is day 2 to check that specific slot.

this set up is very balanced. it is a mass claim day 1 set up. Mafia is left to hide in janitored PR or in 3 blues.

also Drunk (town roleblocker) is a pretty powerful role. he makes it autowin if sole mafia is left in the game.

That is why mimic is a key role here, he has to hide in blues and not get lynched day 1 so he can mimic drunk and become drunk.

if you ll enjoy this set up I can bring few other popular ones from epic mafia. Jan 2.0 or this setup is bad and should not be played

I have a tactic

however most epicmafia set ups require mafia to counterclaim cop/tracker or other town roles, otherwise it makes a game townsided

this set up has 30x different tactics it is pretty sick

I like this type of anon game actually

i forgot to mention an important mechanic that is unique. if mafia uses janitor and disguiser on the same person and guiser is lynched, janitored role is revealed.

also guiser visit is a secondary role, so if guiser chooses to visit a person who mafia is not killing it will show guiser visiting someone else aka can look like a drunk visiting someone and he can then CC drunk if tracker was on guiser.

ALSO mimic mechanic shows mimic visiting the player, and visiting himself on a tracker report so "mimic has visited player1, mimic has visited mimic" would be the report shown to tracker.

Copying em mechanics for forum mafia

Lol

This setup might be too complicated for my smooth brain.

BTW @faZ where could I find these EM setups?

On EM

Do you have to log in to see the setups? I don't see them.

Looking at the roles gives me a lot of ideas.

It also worries me that people who play on "reads" and not logic might lose the game for town.

Basic strategies

1-Mimic does not mimic n1
He waits for a strong town role to claim then steals the role

2- Drunk drunk's n1
To block someone and psssibly confirm a role

3- Mimic goes on drunk n2
The strongest town role

4- Guiser does not guise n1
Not sure why

5- Guiser nks n1
To save the others from tracker?

6- If drunk is on ninja, then the second maf to visit blows up
Not sure what this means

7- Ninja does not blow up if they kill bomb
Yeah I get that

8- If mimic goes on a pr claim and turns blue, then either the mimic is fake or the pr claim is fake
Obviously

9- Do not waste time doing guise tests unless a confirmed pr cc maf has guised out
What is a guise test?

10- Guise test a clear blue if the clear blue does not die
What is a guise test?

11- If a pr is alive, then they can't be guised.
True

12- if mimic goes on a pr, then the pr claim can be guised if a blue died
Wow this is complicated

So there is 2 way to start for mafia.

Either ninja lead janitor jans
or Ninja leads and guiser guises into a guy dying
You mean night zero?

What is a guise test?

Yeah disg in anon seems fucking weird I don’t follow it

It's not supposed to be an anonymous setup. Faz is just hardcore and does not think ahead

I'm 100% behind this and will sign immediately

I understand the guise mechanic and like it

I think I have wanted to do that in anonymafia before

In fact I have done almost exactly this in a setup before :sweat_smile:

Guise test is used to check if the player1 is still player1 and not mafia guiser that took on his identity.

Imagine last game Jordan guised into Barry. At day start we would see that Jordan the town Mason Is dead. So we would know that Jordan guised into mason.

If Jordan guised into veronica or Vince it would show that vanilla town Jordan is dead. So we could determine that veronica or Vince is not playing like veronica or Vince and it's likely Jordan who is guised into them.

On EM people at day 1 would leave a guise test codes sometimes:

I _m h _c__n es

And when asked what my code is next day I would reveal it. I am the fucking best. Then you need to think if they code makes sense or not. So mafia can crack it but it's not the only way to catch guiser.