Drunken Disguise Party Set-up discussion

that is a different type of disguising dude also how does it make sense

You have to die to disguise? And the other person doesn’t?

Disguising is just assuming a role this is way way different and doesn’t make any sense

Mafia assume identity of a town mafia chooses to night kill. If disguiser chooses to use his ability on a person getting killed.

You are swapping the names not the ingame roles.

So if you kill town PR and guise into him...it will show dead PR with guisers in game name.

It's the role ability from The Thing mafia minus the part where everyone cant login to their accounts because the site admin messed up the settings and bees is too lazy to fix it

I don’t do the thing mafia or any other forum mafia, I’ve done rl games and town of Salem

How is the guise not ruined immediately after the first disguise and why would you be posting on the disguised account

You’re saying you essentially act as a ghost the minute you disguise and your slot is removed from the game?

There seems like too many ways that’s obvious to puzzle out the disguised

Ok so wait the new name sheds when you preform the next guise
Alright thats what I was hung on for some reason

this shit seems confusing and we already just had an anon game

Here's the mechanic

It's a completely different mechanic from any anon game we've played

I've wanted to do it but figured it was too much work to make anon accs just for this one mechanic

Kyle (Disguiser) ability on me (vt) at night
Kyle's team NKs me
In the morning, Kyle's account dies and shows his role as VT
Meanwhile, I am actually dead and Kyle now has my anon account. He continues playing as before (maf) on that account

There's a role in TOS that does this

Yes but no because there’s no account switching.
A disguised will die under their disguise as the role but will not change a name

?

If you mean TOS it's one of the 3p

Or I'm thinking of TOL

On tos you never take someone’s name over. You take the role and if you die you die with the role of your active disguise

This is the one I was thinking of

Unless an amnesiac is the role but that’s not even played in the ranked or classic shit so I’m not very familiar with the 3p amnesiac

And it’s not a mafia role

It works automatically on epicmafia.

If guisers chooses to guise his name transfers from who he is to being dead in a graveyard and he talks under name tag of a person he guised into.

Only caveat he is still a guiser role and the role of a town person shows dead to town.

That's how it works mechanically

I say we run a normal game and then try this setup? Take a break on anon first

This is a different flavor anon

+1