Dump thread #2

Will figure out a better way to do this before I start.

this is petty trite shit between two people who were fucking internet dating and frankly it’s just pathetic

Well I can't apparently post logs, but I can post this:

@Nyte
You told me you loved me, that you wouldn't leave me, that you would marry me. and now you're claiming that none of that happened and that I was delusional, and you never said any of it.

That I was mistaken and that whatever pretense I lived under, whatever you said or said you would do, none of it was actually true.

That ultimately, everything I say is a lie, every emotion I feel is fake.

why would you think you could warp the past and blatantly lie to me
why won't you even admit that any of my concerns, my pain, or distress in regards to things you've done to me is real

you have not only diminished the positive emotions I feel but the negative emotions I feel aswell

they don't exist to you; they can't exist.

why do you think I can't deal with this

it's beacuse I'm being told that EVERYTHING i perceive is FAKE and I don't UNDERSTADN ANYTHING

NOTHING OF WHAT I FEEL OR THINK HAS APPARENTLY BEEN ANYTHING BUT A LIE FOR MONTHS??

playing my fucking life like a mafia game

now you want to talk to me because it's out in public and you actually care

it doesn't matter that I've expressed this for MONTHS

this is all fake by the way, I am solely doing this for attention and to hurt her

or is it, I don't fucking KNOW hahahaha because everything I do isnt REAL

MY EMOTIONS DO NOT EXIST

I AM A MANIPULATIVE MACHINE

IS THAT THE TRUTH NYTE???????????? AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

nothing exists. there is NO frame of reference. there is NO difference between ANYTHING.

It's pretty delusional to believe this from someone you've never met before dude. You got more invested than she did my dude. Just learn from it and remember it next time you get solicited online

Just shut the fuck up

I don’t see the reason for posting this here. I’ve said as much.