Dump thread #2

why would you spend your NEETbux on a trip for an Internet girl

the fact that jones bought her plane tickets just makes this story even better

how about this jones, I’ll take you up on your offer and fly you to California for a week, I’ll pick you up at LAX and you can stay at my place for a night and then take a train up to Sacramento and meet the love of your life

Would just get me arrested, she refused to entertain me visiting her like a month ago.

4 months ago she wanted me to come fucking live with her so she could afford an apartment.

But that's probably a complete misunderstanding or delusion on my part, never happened, and is false on so many levels and is actually me being X because Y.

Find some dates that work for you and I'll take you up on your offer.

1 Like

can the 3 of us get dinner before u go up to sac

I dunno, I have issues with public places.

this is why you dont masturbate to pictures of women they drain your lfie force, then you end up like jones.

jones quit masturbating, become pure, find you a nice 2d waifu.

wanna come out for my bday weekend July 5th-7th and then you can spend the rest of the week up in sac

i dunno, i'd expect shit to be booked and expensive for 4th of july weekend, moreover I need to pull money together to actually be able to stay in SAC.

this won't be done in a day.

i'd 100% be walking into being completely ignored and refusal to see me ; i'm sure that would hurt me a lot and being stuck in SAC or whatever for a few days would be particularly bad.

but it'd be really fucking funny if that happened.

i mean at this point there's probably just someone else and she won't tell me because it'll just make me upset.

woe is me, time to dig the hole.

$396 united airlines flight on google right now

leave July 5th return the 12th

flying out of where? HSV? BHAM? ATL? nashville?

alright I see it.

but 7 days is probably a bad idea because of