Dungeon Mafia Day 1 with duplicate items.

love when scsf shits all over a thread, its the LBJ town approach

Wow. Surely a 180turn from

Excuse me?

Well there isnā€™t much more to say. Iā€™ll leave it to the rest of the town players to decide for themselves on how useful it is to just Reveal your Night Ability to everyone.

I certainly donā€™t think mage should claim mage though.

dan is being argumentative and angry as a feign response to my calling out his mafia play AGAIN on day 1. heā€™s just upset that heā€™s so bad at mafia that he gets read day 1 every game.

The issue is - every time I got in a disagreement with Klaze over his gameplan (If anyone remembers the ā€œCop should claimā€ debate from the old forum) it just ended up with him self lynching and griefing the game.
Thereā€™s no winning with him, I canā€™t push on him harder than this or he will flip out.

KILL DAN :justdoit:

Last game was magicmagininja

I donā€™t really care about you or dan at all right now but Duplicate items are probably to be expected in a game like this. Just saying.

dan in scum chat right now:

ā€œscsfā€™s targetting me already, but at least no oneā€™s listening lolā€

Iā€™m listening but you need to wait for the rest of the people to claim

again we just Lynch nma day 1 on principle alone

Mafia detected

yes just lynch me you will see Iā€™m town and next game I play we can hopefully just lynch nma day 1

Everyone is just jealous of NMAā€™s high IQ, I get that sometimes as well. Donā€™t worry, some day you will be as good of a mafia player as him

wow what a great post youā€™re really making a good argument

lynch bazingaboy

Look at how fucking smart this guy is, dissociating from me even though he loves me.

Lynch bazingaboy