Dungeon Mafia Day 1 with duplicate items.

So he bombed town to troll us then? Yeah a likely story

Donā€™t graybox mafia players while in game as it leads to miscommunication and sub optimal lynches

Like what kind of a fucking post is this?

Do not reply to nma
Do not reply to bazinga
Do not reply to gwez until we have our claims

You are whitenoising the thread

What happens after we have our claims? Do you know Klazeā€™s plan

Nma ignoring bazingaboyā€™s completely retarded posts completely (while tunneling me) and him posting that shit. Lynch Nmagane .

Usually itā€™s too obvious to be a slip, but seeing bazingaboyā€™s intelligence levels itā€™s more than likely just nma+bazinga.

Iā€™m the smartest player here though, and weā€™re gonna exe a town d1 again due to the same personal grudges. Not cool guys. We should at least lynch wintermute so that thereā€™s a balance of the grudge lynches

I know my own plan, which is fairly identical to Klazeā€™s plan, so even if his sucks I have mine

Iā€™m ignoring his retarded posts for that exact reason. Heā€™s just a ToL moron. Itā€™s very obvious.
Youā€™re reaching.

Youā€™re all retarded. I won last game for scum. Kill dan now.

Drink your potion.

Woah pal, Iā€™m pretty sure town won that game for scum unless thereā€™s a mind control ability that makes town kill 4 of their own.

I was on a scum team with dan you moron. I know what he acts like when heā€™s scum. Heā€™s scum.

1 Like

I donā€™t disagree, but I would rather lynch wintermute to protect our best player nmagane

@sdadasdas If you considered me calling out the flaws in your plan (I have an item that revealing would be objectively detrimental for town) ā€œtunnelingā€ youā€™re obviously just a narcissist.

retarddddddddddddddddddddddd

I like klazeā€™s strategy in theory.

Benny said: I have experience with board game crafting and designing interesting nights out and I am currently working on a revamped day 1 model which will rely on court-room type analysis . Changing the game up a bit will post more later.

This explains why he went for the reveal strat. He thought that working together might reveal more about these mystery objects. Looks like it didnā€™t work out so far.

And I agree with others that some items could be so valuable to town that the owner should not reveal them.

:justdoit:

Is that Jerrod grabbing his Subway sandwich?

now this is bullshit you fucking retard

nobody suspected you because you canā€™t keep your hat on in the first place so when you do no one cares