Dungeon Mafia Day 1 with duplicate items.

Nmagane always does this shit. If town agrees on something that is not brought up by himself (or by Benny/Jones), he straight up refuses to cooperate, as following somebody else’s instructions would make him a “sheep”.

Well we’re both town so by replying to Klaze you’re only replying to mafia (which should be avoided for optimal play).
Looks like you might be mafia too.

Baiznga and Roragok are guaranteed town by this point and if you try to lynch them you’re mafia.

Not true

how’s this for a gameplan: kill dan

town has not agreed on anything. let’s change that. be the change u wanna c and spell out your argument why everyone should claim instead of replying to the shitshow.

It is true, and you know it. The only reason why you’re not following along is because you weren’t the one who suggested the idea.

Have you thought about WHY I didn’t suggest the idea? Because It’s Wrong.

By the way Krazy Kat is a high mafia chance too.

I’m waiting for every player except Nma to claim. Otherwise it would defeat it’s purpose.

Everyone claim so we get to see his plan.
@big_ass’s plan last game was the final nail in his coffin and proved 100% that he was mafia. Can’t wait to see what he has in store.

Everyone claim! Claim your items! You don’t care about winning anyway.

so first your excuse for not being transparent was not wanting to reveal your item, now it’s that magane is an asshole and therefore scum. is that a fair characterization?

Yeah let’s lynch Nmagane d1 again, eventually we will be right.

He revealed his item in his first post.

First off, I revealed my item the second I entered the thread, secondly, I did not call out Nma for being scum anywhere (although it is likely now that you mention it)

(although it is likely now that you mention it)

This is honestly some benny-tier reasoning where you pretend to know things that others don’t, but don’t actually say anything so that if you turn out to be wrong you don’t look like a morangutang.

my bad, it was krazy kat who answered my question on klaze's behalf

Benny didn’t do this. He straight up called out the mafia players immediately.

Is there anywhere you can graybox people on this site?