Dungeon Mafia Day 2

Is bazinga claiming to be grammar’d as well?

There are no roles on the role list that do what you guys are suggesting has happened last night

Klaze is likely pretending.

Klaze is making many grammatical mistakes

I have mein doubts about Klaze purposefully doing such annoyance to himself as he seemeth to be quite the powerful champion of our humble party. (I don’t have to speak this way but I want to show solidarity to my friend Klaze) I’m just invisible. Also, I don’t think invisibility works with clothes so it’s a necessity that I be nude near all of you handsome travelers. I’m not gay though

T’s belike not the same item, his text is white. We shall beest able to narrow the lynch pool drastically the present day. rewrite mine own posteth so people can und’rstand t

People can understand it already

Thee can - doth not assume ev’ryone can. Eke, what didst thee doth tonight

Bazinga is claiming “invisibility” (=white text) and he is doing the grammar thing intentionally

Give me a minute to unload my sod2 post

If 't be true thee followeth not through with mine own planeth thou art throwing the game hard. Ogre/goblin hast to fakeclaim the present day, and then those gents art fuck’d hard’r tom’rrow if 't be true those gents claim’d to has’t grubbl’d but has’t nay new item to useth

Lessons Learned from last night:

It’s a shame day 1 ended at 7am with no votecount

I think most people did not realize that was happening and misplayed as a result

Fortunately, scum was kind enough to stack all votes on me and could not even get me lynched, essentially clearing me and outing them.

As you guys know, there's no possibility of a VT scumreading me yesterday due to our clear. They were desperately trying to keep NMAgane alive, and succeeded because half of town didn't realize day was ending and the other half of town wasn't even playing.

So:

■■■ is 100% scum.

Nma is likely scum, lied about his ability, and needed to live because he has the steal ability or something.

Gwiz is pretty clear scum.

I'm still undecided on bazinga because they seemed willing to lynch him.

I’m 100% town and if you’re town and not seeing it you have some issues. They’re very transparently trying to stack on me to save NMA.

Can u retype your plan as i didn’t realize you had one

Couple comments on Dan:

SCSF and I both played scum with him last game and both of us immediately identified him as scum this game. If you read his posts yesterday, there isn’t even a remotely towny thought there. He’s surviving by playing low-impact and voting when he’s needed to vote.

“Our Clear” applies to me too. Your mafia.

I lynched you to keep myself alive. Why wouldn’t I? You’re just grasping

Game plan should be to remove NMA asap as he clearly has a valued scum ability

Then, Dan/Gwiz, then it has to be sorted out from Gamut/Bazinga/Matty.

I’m also going to flame Klaze here. The reason our d1 failed was that you failed to town clear me quickly enough and failed to unify and direct town. With 2 people directing town, no clear decision, and a random day end, we hardcore failed d1 and a large part of it was your responsibility. I also probably should have just put my vote on NMA yesterday when you were pushing him but I didn’t because I felt he deserved a chance to play after getting kicked out so early from last game. And lastly I blame the big group of town that participate minimally when this game should be open and shut easy. Matty, for example, I believe needs to be considered in that last Gamut/Bazinga circle because his play has been so shit.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the list was Dan/NMA/Gwiz/Matty. Gamut still needs to be flipped because I hard read him scum D1 and he still hasn’t done anything.

Let me know if you guys have questions. I believe if you’re town you should just enter the thread and vote with me so we can end this game. Just cast your vote on whoever I’m voting and we’ll go down the list.

Valued scum ability? I had a racoon.

I see that but the suspicious bit was that the rest of scumteam also lynched me to keep you alive :slight_smile:

I grubbled a racoon night 1

You claimed you had insane town abilities and needed to live through night 1

Releasing a raccoon into the thread on d2 just isn’t towny. Im sorry

I didn’t do that