Dungeon Mafia Day 2

This lying and gaslighting is the same behavior you exhibited last game when you were mafia!

This is the second parteth of mine own planeth, and the most imp’rtant.

ogre/goblin hast 2 choices, fakeclaim their item usage, 'r claim’d to has’t grubbl’d tonight. Eith’r way those gents art fucked, and we can cleareth any town of scum pr if 't be true those gents hath used an item tonight. Benny confirm’d scum can not useth their pr and their item/grubble at the same timeth

tom’rrow (d3) those gents art th’roughly fuck’d. Nay matt’r what those gents didst tonight, those gents has’t nay new item to useth, and if 't be true those gents claim’d to has’t hath used their item the present day, those gents has’t to doth t on their mafia buddy

?

This part. Again gaslighting

I found the racoon through grubbling last night, I chose to not use my item (Which may or may not be very powerful)

OK, Klaze wants every player to state what they did last night. If you’re playing and having claimed your action, please do so now.

Klaze, does it say in your post you used Applause on Matticus? What does that do?

Also, can you read my big posts and give me a response, such as “yes you’re the greatest let’s coordinate and also your reads are aligned with mine”

Wintermute - You are wrong.

Aye, benny inf’rm’d me yond the item wenteth through. Hence, i’m inclin’d to believeth yond most (if not all) items can beest hath used on somebody else

That’s not my question.

1. What’s it do
  2. Can you coordinate with me

For the record I did use my potion (not on Klaze) and I did NOT get a message that it went through.

He won’t coordinate with you.

Unless wintermute wants to open claim that he is mage, then we should be wary of his posts trying to damage control the fact several town thought he was suspicious enough to vote out last day. He also has not posted what his actions were yet, unless I’m mistaken. Even less reason to trust him at this juncture m’lads.

He used potion of grammar. You’re really dumb.

1. I has’t nay idea what t doest.

2. Depends

haply if 't be true thee rewrite mine own planeth as t is apparent yond thee couldnt und’rstand t.

basically, ogre/goblin hast nay alibi f’r tonight, and their only alibi enwheels outing their mafia buddy. As such, ev’ry playeth’r shouldst useth their n1 item tom’rrow (do not useth thy d1 item). Additionally, those gents eke has’t to fakeclaim the present day

He denied it, and we aren’t the only players in this game. That doesn’t seem like “grammar” to me.

Ogre and goblin have no alibi for tonight (the coming night)
Every player should use their grubbled item tomorrow? meaning tonight?
But not every town player grubbled so I guess I don’t fully understand what you’re asking town to do

Basically, ogre and goblin have to fake an action today and you hope to catch them faking the action 2 days in a row and out them by this

In reality, what will happen is ogre and goblin will just not claim/afk or pretend to misunderstand the play, and their awful take will be masked by several real town players who do the same.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that it’s not hard to fake things - after seeing you and bazingaboy.
Your plan is not wrong though, and since I doubt the creativity of our players it might work.
Wintermute is grasping too hard and being too greedy.

I think I have boiled down your plan though.

1. You want everyone to claim last night’s action today.
  2. Those who claim grubbled have to use the item they grubbled tonight.

Goblin and ogre will be caught on one of these steps because another player can’t verify their item usage.