Dungeon Mafia Day 2

I don’t think thats what he means. Many items are self targeted I think

We can absolutely do this and everyone absolutely should do this.

However, we have already cleared tons of town. The players in the “uncleared” group are mafia and 1 or 2 bad town players.

From your plan, you will produce the same result.

We need to start lynching in our group and remove them from the game. We don’t need more plans to produce that group, as we already have the group. We need to COORDINATE to lynch the group.

Faking this the horror s'rves me nay purpose, as i didst not claimeth to has't self-inflict'd this the horror.

Then those gents art confirm'd as "not ogre/goblin" by having hath used their item tonight.

Aye

Why are you lynching me then? Thats because youre mafia.
Mafia will also steal the most powerful items and that could change the game if you don’t lynch the thief fast enough.

Ah, I see. You want to confirm every player that used an item and by process of elimination out the ogre.

Town should do this, BUT

WE ALREADY HAVE DONE THIS WITH YESTERDAYS PLAY AND JUST NEED TO FOLLOW UP ON IT

Can we please follow up on it today

Just type fucking “yeah let’s coordinate a hammer” and help me wrassle town onto this hammer

Coordinate THIS LYNCH WINTERMUTE

Lynch wintermute

Wintermute Lynch Vote: 2

Kieran
Slowdive
Klaze
Nmagane
Wintermute: 2(Nmagane, Bazingaboy)
YNS
Roragok
Amer
Epok/Dan
Matticus
Gwez
Bazingaboy
Gamut

Sorry still getting used to hosting let me know if the above format is alright, will add who’s not voting once more people start. Trying to keep on top of vote tallies today :)

It’s perfectly fine

If 't be true those gents didst not grubble, those gents art anon confirm'd as "not goblin/ogre" by yond claimeth.

Entire list of mafia from day 1

I'm not going to continue investing my time and effort into this game if the rest of town isn't engaged

I will just leave my reads (100% accurate) and disengage from thread like the rest of town

I’m aware and already typed that out above.

They’re all wrong except maybe 1. Sorry about that but you’re really far off this game

There’s a reason you weren’t killed at night lol. Your mafia

I don’t get how the guy who wants to coordinate a lynch can’t say what he did last night, and what happened. Eat my ass. If he used potion of grammar on Klaze and denies it then he’s kind of throwing, but I don’t think he did. And if he thinks using items to prove himself is smart, why didn’t he do it last night like Klaze did? He had a whole prewritten post and didn’t add anything about his own actions. Now he pretends to be rage quitting lol, lynch this nerd.

Wintermute (4): Nmagane, Bazingaboy, Epok, Gwez

All mafia

I’m out cya

I’m going to suggest we lynch NMA first because he’s annoying as fuck

The issue is - if you’re not mafia - you are very wrong and can’t realize it.