dungeon mafia

i think you did, town players just had a hard time townreading u…happens

Lol

I realize I’m being a little hard on Bazinga. I think some of the harsh things Asoul said about me are true. I’ve been purposely playing more scummy D1 to mix things up. Maybe that’s a bad idea? I’ve been having fun with it.

That's insane if that's true. You should have played it out.

i couldve attemped to host lol, admins can impersonate a user so i can pretend to be benny and handle his account remotely. just didnt really think about it sorry

It was true. :) I thought we did a pretty good job myself…

Most of town was AFK and Bazinga was going to try to lynch me with the remaining scum. rofl

I mean there’s no way they win though? We were definitely voting Gamut next day because of my hard meta-read (thanks benny…) and then it is like 8 town versus klaze. All it takes is for someone to remember that Klaze wanted us to reveal our items D1 and it was over. I’d probably get lynched before Klaze though, so moral victory to him.

Well, I’m glad benny sat one out to give me a chance to win the MVP at least once.

Quite proud of my 100% accurate scumreads on 3 players, NMA, Dan, and Gamut, and also my excellent grasp of English grammar which was instrumental in taking out Daniel.

No you abused cheating town and got lucky

MVP was Kool kat

Cheating town?

Rule breaking not cheating, sorry.

ROFL. I don’t know what to think about Asoul anymore.

This is insane if Klaze is scum. I'd like to hear the thought process that went in to this from your perspective.

I already explained it in N2 chat

What I’d like to understand is why Dan claimed the Applause use on Alightsoul.

I’m also going to extend the invitation to any town in this game: I will sit in a Skype call and discuss your town play with you if you are interested in analyzing and improving as a player.

You can also discuss my town play if you are interested in studying one of the masters/suggesting improvements in my play.

Dan was going to try and get me lynched that day. He just couldn’t do it with proper grammar so he lost.

Seems very standard.