dungeon mafia

I agree, this setup had a lot of potential. Definitely down to try something like this again

This worked for me once or twice in the past, but only with subtle posts, not gamebreaking plans.

@Roragok The Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer game was a real classic. :grinning:

Two questions:

How did you post the VT role pm so perfectly? Did one of the mafia get an item day one?

If Amer didn't use and item, then how did he get a chest? I was dead so I don't know what happened night 1.

We didn’t have day chat. I had a scroll of communication (Chat with chosen player) day 1 and pretended I had ocarina of time.

1 Like

Smart! But it would’ve worked better if you’d realized you couldn’t represent yourself as VT.

Lack of day chat also explains the excessive bussing - I think this is a strength for individual scum players who want to look towny but a weakness for team play

This is a riddle we may never know the answer to.

I felt kind of fucked over by not having a PM through D1 and ended up not trying as hard as I could have. Whoops.

For the record, I really did use my Scroll of Mystery on Roragod D1, and I have no idea what it did, if anything.

But at least I had this fake non-use item to ease my interrogation, I think we still had a chance.

You can’t use kill and item together I think

I think we would’ve won. But yeah, the host not giving you items was pretty bad

big-benny
5d
Nmagane: You search the dublin and open a treasure chest to find: a raccoon. During key moments
of day 2, I will play as the racoon and intervene in the thread with no forewarning or
explanation. Good luck explaining this to the team!

1 Like

No. What was bad was increasing the numbers of mafia as soon as he entered the game, and expecting people not to realize.

YNS: You have activated the scroll of mystery. Suddenly, your
mouth starts moving without having words to say. Your thoughts
are empty but you are still speaking; non-stop speaking. For
the remainder of Day 2 you must post over 100 times(spam posts will not be counted).
Your lynch vote is also now worth two for Day 2.

I feel like he did this to me on purpose