Dungeons and Dragons

Yeah I don’t have 5 hours to sit around and bullshit any day of the week

Yeah but scheduling a chunk of time on a saturday afternoon is way easier than tryign to wrangle together a group of people for 1h at a time on a wednesday 5 weeks in a row

I could do a play by post campaign.

I was only talking about once a month maybe twice. Probably 3 hrs or so. But I am open to a play by post idea if people are interested

Test @discobot roll1d20+7

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 7

FUCK

@discobot roll 1d20 +7

:game_die: 18

Don’t think it added in 7 but. Let’s try

@discobot roll 1d20 + 20

:game_die: 3

Yeah we would have to do manually math not a big deal tho.

I’m actually super excited about the play by post idea. Let me know if we can get anyone interested. That way it can be more in the fly and not require specific schedules.

Yeah I think I could play by forum. I’d just worry that people might take forever to get their action in to end a turn but we’ll see

Create activity requirements but keep em low

Like “don’t sign for this game if you won’t submit 1 high effort post and 1 action per day”

Or invent a “cameo character” concept for people who want to show up and post for 2hrs on a Tuesday but not have a weeklong posting commitment

It would run over a duration. It could be as active as people post and my turn around. I would expect minimum a post a day or two. But it could be more depends on interest.

Hope its like 10 minimum or something

But it wouldn’t be we all log in at the same time to play you post when you have time through the day