Dungeons and Dragons

but we can work through that later. just want interested people

Well if nmagane is playing I have to play too. I can read and be active, but I hate spreadsheets so expect me to do the bare minimum in that regard

What?

I have a feeling you’re going to be a top tier roleplayer

1 Like

No spreadsheets would be involved. You would have a character sheet. I would recommend note taking but everything would be in the thread.

I have hundreds of notepad files I use for pretty much everything I do, so that won’t be a problem

I am going to the orc so you nerds better pick something else

Well I am interested but we’d have to see what’s desired from players and maybe there could be smaller roles for the smaller people

who aren’t going to be as super-active to engage in the thread all of the time

Ideally it would be one party but if there is enough interest possibly cameo apperances. I want to get a group of 2-6 people with interest and just have a chat about expectations.

How many boys do we have

Why are only half orcs allowed :confused:

I’ve never played but sign

I’ll definitely play if mimic plays :slight_smile:

I’ll definitely play if mimic isn’t a part of it.

rude, also im not excluding someone if this was a serious comment.

I think we have enough interest so that makes me excited.

1. Nmagane
  2. Mimic
  3. bazingaboy
  4. Wintermute
  5. Klaze
  6. ilmemmerdelui
  7. jones(?)

I would be interested in talking logistics.

• Post Commitment
  • No attacking/harming/forcing/ other player characters
  • game thread
  • out of character chat
  • character creation rules

Post Commitment

I am thinking that it won’t be a hard rule but expect from me as the DM around 1-2 posts per day. This may speed up depending on what is going on during the game and player activity. I would expect the same from the players around 1-2 a day.

Play Style

I do not let my players directly attack, harm, steal, forcibly manipulate other players via rolls. If you want to be murder hobos that is fine with me just not against each other.

Game Thread

Game thread will be locked to just the party members, but viewable to the forum. I want to make use of effective role playing so I will be creating groups for each individual player as their character name. To directly indicate you are talking to a specific player would @character name. There will also be a @dnd-party group or something similar for me or you guys to alert or to indicate open questions to everyone.

For instance I might say @dnd-party roll initative

Out of Character Chat

I want to minimize this in game thread and use either a group pm or discord

Character Creation Rules

Point buy, or rolling for stats are fine. Anything Published by WOTC is also fine.

1 Like

those are my initial thoughts.

I have a handful of published modules that I would like to try instead of doing something completely homebrew for the first attempt. I will leave it up to the popular vote to decide the book. Please don’t read the books ahead of time is not really fun for you honestly.

• Lost Mine of Phandelver
  • Horde of the Dragon Queen
  • Curse of Strahd
  • Tomb of Annihilation

0 voters

• Lost Mine of Phandelver - Starter campaign (1-5ish)
  • Horde of the Dragon Queen - Dragon Cult (1-15ish)
  • Curse of Strahd - Vampire Curse (1-10ish)
  • Tomb of Annihilation - Jungle Exploration (1-10ish)

I could look into purchasing another book if nothing seems interesting.

Pretty solid player group :slight_smile: looks like itll be a blast

I think @anon75925521 would like to join.