Dungeons & Dragons

/in

Funny I just saw an email that d&d beyond realised an app for character sheets. Def would help if we do this!

I've been wanting to play this too. With quarantine going on and all that, I figured it'd be a fun thing to do. I'm kind of a newbie though. The only time I played was when Roragok hosted last time with the mines of phalendar or w/e it's called. Like half the players dropped after each meetup lol. I think more people would stick around this time though.

this is oppression

1 Like

i think in order to make this work on the site there has to be some "we play at X time and we all try to be here for that hour" or some other way like that

what would happen in the last one was when roragok was on to host, players might not be around, then when a couple players are around other players may not be, and everything ended up moving very slowly

in particular the guy carrying me was very lazy and never around so it was very hard for us to get anywhere (on account of me having no arms or legs)

1 Like

The goal for this is 1 post a day per person. And I will answer narrate as needed. But I will only check a few times. If you guys want to sync times that is something you could do. As for combat possibly running it outside the forum in discord and posting summaries would be better.

1 Like

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait

Okay well consider this post a tentative signup. Heart/react to this post if you would be interested in playing in a play-by-post campaign.

Follow-up discussion will happen with enough interest.

4 Likes

if you have too many and need someone to sit out, i'll volunteer. I'll be very busy with life until i die at age 40 or retire.

2 Likes

My first character was also an anarchoprimitivist :slight_smile:

Honestly sounds like a lot of work for you. Prepping 10 hours a week for a 4 hour session in one day is one thing but checking everyday seems exhausting

Eh it's not so bad. Check once in the morning part of my work answer questions and narrate as needed. It's more a lot of upfront prep then individual sessions like in person. Also I don't have to improv as much which has pros/cons

out

1 Like

if the few who are interested are serious can talk about something i guess.

I'd be down to try if nothing else

1 Like

I'm in

1 Like

Just wrapped up my out of the abyss campaign. It's nigh impossible to kill someone in a 7 man party, even when Graz'zt was charming 2 people/turn I had trouble landing blows to fail death saves. One pc did die but was resurrected after

@Roragok

Found in my images folder

mukk pouch

I'll do whatever I can if it's with u