EE new team with ritsu lmfao

Nah this new team of harodihg and etc and lamperjat and I is sick and does not deserve yns fucking. It up

ee needs ritsu.

This is a good team.

1 Like

Any team with Forrest on it is a team Iā€™m rooting for.

1 Like

Just watched GrandGrant win with USH, venom, MJW, and others win. They are 4-0 in NADCL.

They play ixMikeā€™s team tommorow.

god blessu

youre in.

weā€™re innovating tghe role system. we just pick cool heroes and dont talk about lanes or roles. we all just disperse and we operate on the ā€œlast one out is the rotten eggā€ theory.

last one out of hte fountain has to buy courier and wards

Iā€™m going to pAsk for a pause during the game due to panic attacks and then I expect you to cover for it by saying Iā€™m jacking off in allchat

1 Like

I wonā€™t buy courier I will BE the courier

3 Likes

I only pause after securing some sick frags just to say ā€œbrb doorbellā€ and see how long they take to unpause

Reached 6.5k yesterday that was nice

No offense to your intelligence but thatā€™s more embarrassing than ā€œniceā€.

What did i do to you that you insult me like that

Iā€™m not insulting you, what do you mean?

You call something that makes me happy embarrassing. What does anyone gain out of your post?

You are the one who gains from that post - you gain knowledge that what makes you happy IS embarrassing and that itā€™s better to not tell anyone that you do it and keep it to yourself.

This is a dota2 forum

What difference does that make?

you cant really be critical of him if youā€™ve logged the same amount of time and you arenā€™t capable of High Level Play.

First off - if 6.5k mmr is " high level play " then everyone is capable of that and I was personally at that level before myself.
Second; I have not logged the same amount of time. I stopped playing dota2 almost 5 years ago.

What makes you say that you were ā€žat that levelā€œ before