EE new team with ritsu lmfao

The reason it’s embarrassing to actually be playing dota solo ranked is because that the game is not good and is designed by psychologists to trick people like amercchi.

Dota is great

Playing high level inhouses and being 5k mmr in 2014 (first year of ranked - consistently matched with pro players).

1 Like

No it isn’t and the fact that you haven’t realized that just shows how childish and undeveloped your thought processes are.

Explain it to me please

1. Designed by a Corporation that hires psychologists instead of developers, CEO brags about manipulating media (look it up)
  2. The game is 99% RNG - almost zero strategy involved in any non-top-level-tournament game. No exceptions.
  3. The game is objectively very repetitive and everyone who plays realizes that at some point - their only method of remedying that is making retarded mass-reworks like they did last patch to make the game feel “fresh” again (psychological manipulation) with the least amount of effort.
    It may seem like they put a lot of work into patches like 7.20 but in fact it was the laziest thing they could’ve done. They avoid all actual balancing and just replace all the spells with new ones. You’re just being tricked.
1 Like

dotas cool man i recommend it

3 Likes

Lmao sneyking and ee

Nmagane posts in this thread are a good reason to not post again @SOPHIE

1 Like

I don’t get it. Is Dota a “game” (not a game - but it’s a sport) above Criticism?

I would like if you engaged with counterpoints to my criticisms of the game instead of just saying “Oh he doesn’t like this game I like! epok!!”

I never meant to personally offend you - I just don’t think Dota 2 is a good game.

Of course if you have a chance to profit off of playing it, like Sammyboy, there’s no shame in that - and you should go for it (if you have no better options of course), but there’s no reason to blindly praise the game and ignore what it really is.

@Forrest

2 Likes

lol that’s a good one

The Egyptian’s appraisal of DotA 2 is spot on; I can find no fault in it.

2 Likes

valve can suck my dick

2 Likes

EE is a fucking cock and I’m glad ritsu doesnt play with him anymore.

2 Likes

I personally hope Ritsu dies.

1 Like

my boy

anyway ya imagine worshipping somebody for their accomplishments 4 years ago. obviopusly people do that for say like mason but hes given like 0 indication of falling off as a player at all rofl