EE new team with ritsu lmfao

ehhh thats a little harsh but hes a bit of a weird dude for sure

also im too tired to even shame u and im playing apex rn so if u get shamed cool if not w.e just apologize and fuck off while u eat my hairy asshole ur not gonna weasel ur way out of this im still gonna be around my house that I OWN literally just playing videogames getting high and enjoying life instead of being a “cCorRPopRatE PrettYboY ShILL” ROFL

man forgot i gotta stop by the spank bank quit too Xd

Quick :blush:

again forget which thread but reminder u took absolute authoirty from people that do literally all of their banking in person just for the record

well last thing for the week wintercunt can still make his way out by doing literally anything that kristina wants. she has all control… i promise ;))) ;0 <3 ;pkosdf

that butts gonna get slapped 40 times away or my name isnt fucking smitty werbenyaegermanjansen lads

DETAILS, NOW

1 Like

monkaS

thats roughly 260 for those keeping score at home. how lets make it all interesting and take bets. who wins in a legit straight up fight/altercation? kristina will find this as horny as i do so fire away

;)

honestly above everthing else, the choker is such a fucking turn on its insane she rocks it

what’s going on here

1 Like

you’ve missed quite a bit

1 Like

im also confused about this one whose this chick

1 Like

;o hubba hubba am i right??

my threadd

Congratys. You did it

Lmfao