El Grande Caravan

Was the solution to the nazis to take all the jews? No. The solution was defeat the nazis in war. Should you take in refugees in the meantime? yes

Are you comparing people living in poverty and crime in SA countries to jews being interned and murdered in concentration camps in the 1940s because that seems pretty distasteful

Stop replying to him. He’s just being a retard again

I mean - look at your posts lol

No my comparison is demonstrating the difference between a solutiom and decisions we make in the meantime, not a comparison of the plight of these people’s

Government Sanctioned Mass Murder.

The Solution Is To Stop Interfering In Elections.

Insisting that there is no argument for these people when even your very description of the situation would be enough to consider them for asylum is silly. If the government in their country cant protect them from the dangers they are facing, the US recognizes them as asylum seekers.

Yeah I get it

I’m just wondering if there’s something more I am supposed to be understanding here

There are a lot of people in the world in that situation and they can’t all be granted asylum to the US as a solution to their problems

Ewiz you’ve never been right about anything in your life stop reposting your own replies (which nobody reads)

so you are for allowing this caravan to apply for asylum?

They can apply for whatever they want

The problem isn’t really hte people or their actions but the broken application process

They can walk here, apply for asylum, and remain in the country for months while that application is being processed

Ideally they would do that from home instead of walking across 2 countries and taking advantage of the backlog to remain in the country while the cases are processed but honestly who can blame them - I would not want to sit at home waiting for a broken court system to process my application either

My real concern is that we all know and agree that the solution isn’t having people come here; it’s helping them build their communities into a place they want to live in.

These people are motivated to get up and walk many miles (I guess this is just the image and they have trucks and stuff but w.e) why can’t they be motivated to fix their communities

DJT will send troops to the border but cba to send them a little south of it to start rounding up the people who decapitate civilians and hang them from freeway overpasses (human rights violation)

I mean that’s just part of the industry Mexico is involved in

They all choose to be drug lords over there and the populace allows it to happen because it’s good money exporting drugs

picking up my paycheck from my local drug lord today, love life in Chihuahua