Elden ring

iT'S NOT A SLIPPERY SLOPE BECAUSE tHE bAD pLAYER WILL ISN'T A mORON WHO WILL JUST dIE ON pURPOSE, ESPECIALLY SINCE THE ai IS WHAT DECIDES WHAT TO HIT MOST OF THE TIME.

Sorry caps was on.

1 Like

Yeah that's fine and if you know how to limit your power level for the best experience then you're playing perfect.

1 Like

Please be on XBOX

Magic is steam family sharing elden ring with me so no go unforch

xbox for when you want your console to moonlight as a shitty computer

1 Like

What?

Tbh my computer is a shitty console, I'm sure he gets better frames than me

My game lags so much it takes quite a while for torrent to show up when I whistle. I've whistled like 8 times in a row before

The first time I got invaded my game froze for 5-10 seconds when I met up with him and when it came back he had somehow died

Sometimes it's an additional crutch for me. I get a chance to think things out when my game slows down like it's Bayonetta time

When is the goy club analysis of Joseph Andersen's playstyle in elden ring from his 2000 2-second clips in the review coming

It's not much to analyze. He admitted himself that he just switches to Collosal Double weapon whenever he struggled, he's a father of 4 who doesn't really want to handicap himself to the extent some others (including myself, not toprak though) do.

1 Like

i dont get it

I don't get it either. Don't you just press roll dodge whenever the enemy attacks and you never take damage? How are so many words being typed about this game?

1 Like

1 Like

you gotta press r1 sometimes too

1 Like

games dope im like 20 hrs in or so.

first from software game but did anyone else feel like the menu/inventory system was just really bad. feels so clunky.