Elden ring

glad i never dropped any then, i try to solo first experiences for fromsoft. been sparing with the summon use and not going to use the busted mimic tear

understandable i like your bunch and would be more inclined to be a more HC player if I had the time. It's fun to take some of the easy outs when they're presented because abusing flaws in products is fun lol

Like tbh I just think it's more fun to cooperatively fight a boss. I wish the boss scaling wasn't so high for it because I don't really expect my summons to last long usually something funny happens

I don't abuse magic or do any of the clever stuff tho I'll post my build later

When I put down my summon sign for a cooperative fight I had several guys who would straight up stand back and let me do my thing like it was a relay and they were the anchor. Maybe it's cuz it was for Margit and there's so many nubs

yea im not one of the elitists who say you're not a souls player if you only win using a shield/magic/summons. hell i use a shield i just like my first playthrough to be just by myself so i can completely digest the game

definitely the hypest release for a fromsoft game to date can't really call it niche anymore. and margit is probably the hardest 1st mandatory boss out of any so yea

1 Like

This is the lord of the rings mmo right

Yeah just throwing it out there. We exist and we are many

Yeah I've been recommending it to people who'd otherwise never be exposed it to it I'm sure others are doing the same or saw the metacritic score

Assured GOTY. Didn't you watch game of thrones? George r r Martin helped with world building and some writing

there u go osir

1 Like

idk what to level up based on my build was thinking of putting points towards whatever will let me cast stuff on the top of my dpad

i'd get your vigor and probably endurance up at some point but besides that you can probably tailor it to whatever weapon you want to use. im straight quality and only use fp for weapon arts so idk what sorceries or miracles are worth investing for although i've seen some are busted. although dex is better if you want to cast as it speeds your sorceries up i don't think it makes a big diff unless you're trying to pvp and you can eventually respec so it's w/e

also cute bangs

1 Like

I dunno what end game weapons are for my class or what the stats are or if they have not garbage two hand animations so that's where my confusions from not necessarily the stat part

When I can respec I might just do it into magic because it feels like my builds gonna struggle more and more the farther I get Andi don't really care to put up w it

1 Like

MAJOR SPOILER AHEAD, DO NOT UNBLUR UNLESS YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE GAME.

They really fucked up the ending of this game. It was some of the worst shit i have ever seen