Elden ring

4 Likes

aren't there multiple endings? or do you mean the fights?

im pretty sure im fighting the last boss rn

the last 3 fights are really bad, the last bossfight is like an unfunny joke compared to the rest of the game

Thank you for using the tags

1 Like

ngl the massive weapons can be really hard to use like in ds3 which is a shame but there are a few i've had decent success with. granted my endurance is high enough to roll with a backup smaller weapon and shield so i can get away with clumsy movesets. fromsoft really went hard on the int scaling weapons this time and most friends i've talked to have had an easier time in general with dex/int than i have with a traditional quality build. a lot of the weapons are found in totally optional areas so suggesting one specifically would require telling you where to go which is kind of lame

lol im atleast fine with that if it means i get something i want to use

i dont know what you want to use

Oh I thought you meant you knew some good str weapon locations

well i got fists, flails, hammers, warhammers, axes, greataxes, greatswords, collosal swords, straight swords, halberds all with at least (D)ecent strength scaling

looks like you're using the cescent moon axe or greataxe which is solid damage already but i never really liked greataxes

Attack animation on horsback is pretty great

getting a solid bleed weapon as backup can help a lot esp later on

Difficulty slider for melee builds are usually

-One sword and nothing else > hard more
-A sword and shield, or two swords > normal mode
-One Spear/Halberd > Normal Mode
-A big two handed sword > Normal Mode

• Two Greatswords > Easy mode
    -Two Spears/Halberds > Easy Mode
  • Two Colossal Greatswords > Super Easy Mode

Sorcery, Int Build , Any summons = Super Easy Kids Mode

1 Like

Once you've accepted the maiden and got the horse you are already in Super Easy Kids Mode

I wouldn't be surprised if the secret ending was locked behind not accepting the maiden. You are supposed to remain maidenless in Dark Souls (for obvious reasons)

you can definitely beat the game at sl1 but i cant remember if you need torrent to get anywhere mando

i used torrent on one of the dragons and radahn but it's quite boring for most fights and i'd prefer to die repeatedly instead

just made a pvp character. getting the weapons and the tools of the trade to grief some redditors.

1 Like

Haha Time to Backstab

The game's co op system is completely broken, i either get redditors who die in 2 hits 3v1 against me or some guy who's got his stupid n---er-fa---ot friend summoned as a phantom with complete endgame gear and double my hp. Glad i wasted my money on this game and bought it instead of pirating it like a normal person.