Even Odd Killers D2

he’s in major damage control mode it seems

bro usually isnt so keen to get everyone to agree with him to do 5 effort posts in a row

usually he just says “believe my reads
or not idc” when hes town

i think he tries harder as maf/sk (confused why everyone is hypoerfocused on him being mafia and not potentially SK)

also i think you guys are forgetting about @Strawberry_Donut_King as a viable lynch today

isnt this just another type of meta read?

that's true but at this point I'm not even sure they're going to alive at end of day. i suppose there's still time for them to Play The Game

just saying, townreading someone because ■■■ asked them to be more active seems like a bad idea and makes me suspicious of night for suggesting it

nyte**

perhaps ■■■ would go for a sub though because zuesing him would royally fuck down if hes green

like this response makes me want to lynch you, ya hear me?

anyway, @big_ass is my #1 scumread rn, and I could easily see him playing this exact way as SK or Mafia

he’s just trying much harder than he does as town

open to have my mind changed

strawberry is a fine choice too

for me, assouls behavior can't be justified by his grandstanding as conductor. that's not a reasonable conclusion.

not pushing for sdk and instead manifesting all of this bloviating bullshit when he already solved the game, and then "falls into line" with town, willingly submitting himself to town after previously having declared he IS THE TOWN - and not even clearly pointing town towards his path of solve - which would be immediately voting insom out.
he doesn't back up the insom sk angle, and doesn't pressure sdk.
that is so much anti town behavior for someone who is talking about his d1 manipulation in masturbatory way.

even wiping the slate clean, for me, it's hard to see him as town with those antics. but i am content to observe for the moment.

1 Like

and Nyte can only be SK

no reason for KKat to lie here I think

yeah no idea why he gave up on claiming I’m SK so easily

what changed @big_ass

Going to need help today. So far, my reads have been terrible.

You're still the most likely SK insom it's just risky to push an SK read on an infrequent player vs trying to analyze people on typical scumreading lines and find mafia buddies

Nyte's now sussing me for not giving you a clear person to tunnel when I'm the only person in the thread to have given basically all of my thoughts about all of the players in the game.

What more do you want from me??

The femcel fatwa rages on.

Have to wait 30 minutes for this guy to type out his next post.

Shut up I had to restart. I came to the conclusion I don't understand why kk claimed out of the gate d2.