Even Odd Killers D2

yes agree it wasn't really necessary

But we are fine, it clears him so that is fairly useful

you literally fail to explain how or why insom is sk
you are trash and i'm fine with voting you out

Yeah, it feels like it would just be a personal preference decision if it was me to hold it until later in the day to make the game state less clear for the mafia player. It's fine to get the information out there for everybody else to use as well.

having the light shine on the sk grants the mafia reason to target sk - and not the cop

is no vote a possibility ?

a possibility, perhaps. but i'm not committed to it this early. mafia could still gamble on the sk not having a confident read on them

I have too, just not in so many posts

We mislynched day one and another got Zeused.
We are running out of time.
Clearing two towns (assuming Nyte isn't SK) really helps our chances of voting scum today.

Also, with my terrible reads an vote history, I figured I would be targeted today.

1 Like

if mafia does not elimate sk they run an extremely high chance of losing, period. there is only 1, and the cop can spot them.

God point. Maybe I should've waited.

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

KrazyKat, Nyte, big_ass, Strawberry_Donut_King, ilmemmerdelui, insom,

Alive Players - 6

Majority Vote - 4

a84a1550-4ed6-11ef-97f3-e5f44402059f

assuming that mafia can eliminate them with one nk, which is reasonable but are we in a better spot making that assumption and no voting?

realistically the cop would only get 1 more shot at it unless the mafia goes for sk and misses

thats a 50/50 shot at best

6 players.
2 confirmed town if Nyte is town.
If you are town voting for scum, that's 3 players.
If we vote together we have a 2/3 chance of hitting scum.
And a 1/3 chance of hitting the mafia who get a kill tonight.

We also get the bonus that both scum want to kill each other.

I definitely get the appeal of a no vote to avoid a miss again but the zeusing really fucked our timeline. The worst outcome for today would be not killing any scum

No vote means mafia might go for sk, but they might just kill me.
I say take a shot.
But who is the question.
We have to vote wisely.

We know Nyte cant be mafia, and they get the shot tonight, so my best guess for mafia is insom.
Willing to to ass or donut if everyone agrees.

I don't think a donut SK follows asouls reads but who knows what that guys about. maybe they organically decide on bazinga on their own? they wouldn't have a nk yet to think about if they're mafia. the problem is they're both new and a low volume poster in general so who knows if there's a tell there or if it's just another person griefing