Even odd killers DAY5 / POSTGAME

It's comical how you (first time player) played significantly better than your teammate, Epok's on-call "veteran" discord friend. You still had no chance to win after I established the town circle though.

I correctly called out div at the start of day 2 and ended the day with my lynch on insom

Unfortunately in both cases (both times when I was pushing div/insom) Nyte had to interrupt the push to make it about herself. Really horrendous town play - I am going to be nominating her for worst town player this game

Don't take credit for my accomplishments. I reveal the mafia - if you hadn't ended the day voting on them, you'd be the one getting banned.

I think div played well to keep up with me in the day 2 (by the end I was kind of thinking he would've gotten tired/bored by that point as mafia) but I also didn't really have any choice but to force-townread him there and go for insom because my remaining town teammates were either AFK or Nyte.

You're obviously wrong here. You gave him room to get you killed, it genuinely would've been easier to post your role PM.

1 Like

I don't really see what your accomplishments are. We all identified bazinga and insom immediately. I'm the only one who pointed out div, in the day 2 you were cheat-reacting his posts as town and mine as scum (failed attempt at cheating with failed reads)

the mental gymnastics to get around your narcissism...

2 Likes

yes, you called me out, after ignoring what everybody knew was a sure thing to miss. That's the point of the bone metaphor. You took that away from me, and I must admit it colored my analysis

That was Dondi fountain hook.

1 Like

That guy is a real problem.

You and div both had to get killed anyway, you both were playing anti-town.
Everyone who tried lynching me day 1 (you two included) had to be removed through process of elimination.

thank you for making the obvious obvious enough for a smol brain like me to understand finally

1 Like

The only reason town won this game is that scum and SK were hunting each other and were actually fairly accurate in it.

Scum and SK were hunting each other because I convinced them to do so in the first day. And I will also compliment them for doing so and actually hitting each other.

I think where you guys just sucked a little bit was in understanding how to respond to the game thread, understanding how to respond to the cop claim etc

You can win pretty easily by not counterclaiming there, but you were too committed to the idea that you needed to counterclaim to win

KrazyKat was taking div's place as mafia until he claimed, then it was obvious that mafia was either Alightsoul or Div. The game was solved on the claim, it doesn't matter what anyone did after that..

Let's talk next about rulebreaking.

I don't think you can enforce a ban on someone without saying in advance "If you post your role PM in the game, you will get a 2 game ban and 1 week suspension from the website etc"

However, we are clearly having a problem with one particular player posting his role PM every game. Unless we want this to be a persistent game mechanic (easy auto self-zeus), we need to work out some standardized ruleset and enforce it.

I don't think you read div as mafia. You tried to influence the thread to vote me as mafia

please explain to me how i win letting the cop claim stand when it would mean 100% of the players other than myself are confirmed not mafia. uncertainty must be inserted

You had to kill KKat on the night you killed SDK I think

but that isn't what happened, and I have to play the next day

Retard. It doesn't matter what anyone "reads" at that point. You both get lynched in random order, it doesn't matter.