Even odd killers DAY5 / POSTGAME

No.

Well the alternative mechanical solution is banning you from mafia games or the website which is probably what Epok wants to do. So it's really in your own interest

Let me state this clearly: Epok is really, really upset about the cheating in his mafia games.

1 Like

It's his loss, since he can't figure out mafia systems - I don't have high hopes for his games either way.

This game he ran seems to have gone well. I think everyone had a great time

The game ran well because it's run by a bot (not written by epok, he wouldn't know how).

everyone had a great time? do you have any idea how much lying to nyte like that hurt me? i have no idea what i wouldve done with myself if i lived

What about the part where you lied to and lynched me, your best friend on the forum?

1 Like

If you want to try to figure out the solution yourself: go back and read my posts on day 1, I explain why posting my role PM was the right play due to Epok's predicted (and proven correct) mechanical failure and ignorance.

i have absolutely no issues lying to WHITE MEN

You mean to end the day on intentional game manipulation PM-posting and not allow town another lynch. But Epok wants more than that. Epok wants punishment

Epok could earn the right to make his own decisions if he made his own games, otherwise if he's going to be a vassal for mafiascum wiki copypasting, he should be treated as such - deserving of no respect or agency.

If he can't even accurately recreate the mechanics and rules of a mafiascum game, what's the point of trying to copy them?

Hire the mafia universe moderators

2 Likes

you sound like a balloon head, unfortunately

1 Like

Not ashamed of that when it comes to this.

c'est la vie

Very true. I agree, there is no question that everyone posting in this thread would do a better job than Epok.

Extremely funny idea

Moderator exchange where we convince one mafia universe moderator to come here, host one game to teach us how to play/run mafia properly