Even odd killers DAY5 / POSTGAME

Proud of yourself? I gave you that one as well.

1 Like

It's incredible how much rewriting of history is going on here.

1 Like

Yes. You are rewriting history after discovering you weren't the main character of the game just because you suicided. In reality nobody reads your posts just like nobody reads anybody else's posts, we all form our own conclusions about the game

1 Like

They were the main character. I missed them every day.

Mafia Paradox.

1 Like

The fact of the matter is after he was removed it only followed that I had to take it upon myself to remove you and sdk from it to improve the game quality and improve social cohesion on the website

1 Like

Easiest game ever

3 Likes

realized it didn't actually matter if i did that but the better line was dropping it after they voted nolynch and telling insom if he nks me he loses the game no matter what so he can dice roll or let town chose who wins

Message is more for insom, he was so committed to the counterclaim at the end that he made it auto-loss for himself

He's much better off letting Krazy be cop and hoping he'll consider Nyte as SK with cop immunity. Even if he feels like Nyte looks pretty town, in lylo you can start to question all that

1 Like

it was less than ideal but i thought if I didnt do it I was dead right then

we didnt hunt each other, I hunted them lol

1 Like

and yeah my plan was to kill all the mafia and get inspected and cleared (I had the immunity buff) but there was too much heat on me

1 Like

I read all of u scum like a smut novel

1 Like

we both threw the game convincing ourselves we still had to play around town on the day before last when im pretty sure there weren't any doubts left in anybodys mind who was who

We should play Texas Justice again.
Give everyone a gun and eliminate all the bullshit.
You think someone is scum?
Don't post 30 times explaining it.
Don't threaten to throw the game.

Just shoot them in the face.

3 Likes

“I Will Kill You Tonight…”

Tired of other players making bad decisions? Take the law into your own hands!

Players: 8-17
I can adapt the setup for any amount of players.

Texas Outlaws - 2-X: You are a member of the Texas Outlaws, with your partners XX and XX. You have day and night private chat with your partners. Each night the Outlaws have 2 night actions. You win when your faction controls a majority of the town or nothing can be done to prevent this.

Town Rednecks - 6-X: You are a One-shot Vigilante. Use your shot wisely. You win when you kill all the Outlaws.

Vanilla Town - 0: Nope. Everyone gets a gun : - )

1 Like

The last game was epic. It lasted three days.

Who’s hosting tho

You should host your own setup :)

2 Likes

I don't understand the bot commands.
Let someone else run this game.
If anyone wants to run this game, I would explain the rules.