Failed Moderator EpochPlaysGames Exits Lost Argument Via Power Abuse

I have always been neutral to ■■■ and Nmagane's feud (even after ■■■ kicking me off the web development team due to losing a mafia game) but when attacking Nmagane due to Friend's successful steam game I intervened. He claimed ignorance and that we were losers so I brought up his unemployment (he was lying about being successful - can't provide screenshots as he abused power to remove us from lounge). This spurred anger in him and he finally tipped over the edge and made executive action. Given ■■■'s constant harassment of Nmagane (in fairness it was vice versa) and my spectation of it: here's some information to contradict ■■■'s recent claims of "making paper".

Nmagane sent this to me as he was vehement for a while about ■■■ being unemployed but would not explain why. ■■■ has been harassing Nmagane due to projected life failings on ■■■'s part.

So what has ■■■ been doing? Adding an ignore feature? A mafia bot?

I'll let you be the judge. Sorry if this incriminates Roragok in any way: nmagane insisted I post it.

you guys are removed from the lounge until further notice, sorry.

Yes I already explained this was due to you inciting arguments; losing them; and then getting upset and abusing power.

Not to mention banning Nmagane despite him not being the one to point our your shortcomings. Is this the first time a moderator has banned someone to avoid losing an argument further?

I wasn’t the one inciting arguments. I’d show you, but you don’t have access to the Lounge.

You’re switching between a troll conversational tone and a moderator which you fail in both and further incriminates you.

Either way you two are pure cancer. But I don’t care about you so banning you is whatever, I’d rather just leave a safe place for everyone to be free of vermin like you. Good day!

I thought you didn’t read our posts? You started an argument about “social shortcomings” and “career mishaps” and lost and to further prove your napoleon complex; banned access to screenshot proof. Your a failure.

Okay.

didn’t see goyclub rebooting the forum yet here we are

Just realized: it’s likely Dan is also defending his friend Slowdive who after accusing people of being losers: I accumulated screenshots of him admitting to be a loner with no social contact (as he was accusing others of the same) and posted them to his humiliation.

He has just as many posts talking about his friends group where he lives. I don’t understand what your aim is with all of this.

That’s quite the realization. I’m glad you realized it.

He claims he hasn’t touched anyone in months and has a extremely limited friend group. My point is that you shouldn’t accuse other people of being friendless losers if you admit to being one yourself.

I don’t see how hanging out (in person) with a limited friend group without being physically touched has anything to do with being a friendless loser.

A limited friend group that he hasn’t touched “in months” is extremely weird and similar to that of a shut-in. There’s nothing wrong with not having much friends but to accuse others in insecurity of being friendless is definitely humiliating.

i’m fine with them not being in the blog thread i guess but nma shouldnt have been banned completely

I think voting on it or not dismissing us in the middle of an argument that he started is definitely pathetic but Dan has been abusing his power for some time so it’s not a surprise.

Being a friendless loser (to people who make and hang out with friends outside of the internet) would be akin to just making friends online, which isn’t a huge deal. I don’t think hanging out in person with a few friends, in person, is a sign of being a shut-in. Same goes with choosing to not hook up/date for a few months while you aren’t in a relationship involving physical contact.

I think his lack of “touch” was mentioning how he hasn’t slept with anyone since May. Not the term keeping “in touch” with friends