Failed Moderator EpochPlaysGames Exits Lost Argument Via Power Abuse

Rarely hanging out with an extremely limited group of people is definitely not social success. There’s nothing wrong with this: there is something ironic and embarrassing about accusing other people of losers however if you are yourself of very low social stature. You don’t seem to grasp what I am saying: I am not against people with inactive social lives but if you do have one: you’re going to look extremely sad if you accuse others of the same (thus placing emphasis on an area which you fall flat on).

I don’t think it meant keeping “in touch” but hanging with friends for months without any physical touch is unlikely and he chose not to correct himself.

He probably meant sex

I’m certainly not hunting down that post to find the context though so w/e

If he did mean that then he shouldn’t be calling other people social losers if he hasn’t had sex in almost five months. He also didn’t correct himself but still acknowledged what I posted.

Most socially successful adults only keep a select few close friends around, though. That’s just how you balance healthy social and professional activities.

I actually agree with you, I’m just pointing out that he may have many friends and just be unsuccessful romantically.

I think you are very aware that the tone slowdive spoke of in my screenshots was that of social isolation and you are abusing the fact that I no longer have access to the posts. Your weird insistence and attachment to Slowdive admitting to being a “terrible person who nobody likes” (sic. )" and an extremely (emphasis) limited pool of friends as well as no physical touch for months leads me to believe you have some weird relation to this scenario which is; fine. It’s ok if you are the same or similar as you don’t hold others to high standards in the regard so you could technically be the most reclusive person on earth and it wouldn’t be a problem so long as you didn’t accuse others of that.

That’s ok. Was just a little side note about the situation hahaha!

Many many friends!

I think you’re being a bit too vigilant in dissecting Slowdive’s flaming of you. It’s weird that you would pursue finding posts of him expressing pretty natural feelings of social inadequacy just so you can feel better.

I didn’t pursue them (it took about two minutes) and I didn’t post them “to feel better”. If you kept up with the discussion instead of hopping on personality politics you would see that he had made remarks about me about three times without any jurisdiction. You’re completely wrong hahaha.

Yes, everyone’s wrong but you hahaha.

God damn I don’t care

If low-effort defense is deemed “feeling better about yourself” then you continuing this argument proves my suspicion of you relating a little too much to Slowdive’s situation by that logic.

Ban Benny now

Your a loser.

I’m glad you feel better, then.

you guys are autistic for responding to Benny

1 Like

Strawman remark to act like you don’t care about losing the argument you were so enthusiastic about two minutes ago.