Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing

The best

holy shit

There are people with more Taino blood walking around that do not look to preserve the culture.

Any attempt to preserve a bloodline leads to genetic stagnation.

It’s super bad considering you piss most of the hormones out into the public water supply

My gf got one recently and I know a few girls who got it. Hers was covered but I’ve heard about issues getting it covered. I think its not as popular in the States as it could be since its much more expensive than the pill and generally all girls start on the pill and just stay there. Ooc How much is it to get it in Canada?

Everytime I read this horseshit it makes me want to nut in a pussy of color

Its like 30 bucks a month for birth control in Japan

that’s some race fetishism

BIRTH control is an abomination and destructive to the female biology.

My mistake for wording it badly, I was asking about the cost of the IUD “surgery”. I think its like 1k here if you didnt have insurance

lmao

The pill is prescribed for young women for a number of issues and the way it works is pretty close to how a womens body naturally works so its really not. You should research before you start spewing false anecdotal garbo

a

big pharma lmfao.

Lmfao big retard

a

Hmm

he actually believes the lies big pharma tells him! What’s next OxyContin isn’t addictive??

1 Like

You ever get to poking it and get a little poke back @iud fam?

The IUDs definitely much closer to an abomination since it fools your body into thinking that its pregnant. Therefore youre a whore to God the moment you get it

1 Like