Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing

i kinda wanna have kids :3

but not for like 10+ish years gotta get my shit way more 2gether first

1 Like

this thread is more insane than i am

condoms suck

Wish I could just flip a switch and not be able to get bitches pregnant

a

idk I never met any girl with that shit. Some girls are on birth control thatā€™s pretty much the only contraceptive Iā€™ve heard of people using

a

a

most women here donā€™t want to take birth control because of the hormones shit or whatever

Also never met a Chinese woman on birth control, Asians in general seem to be very against it and think itā€™s super unhealthy for you

Peterson is known for making controversial statements about race such as thanking God for slavery[1], claiming most black people are ā€œmentally retardedā€ for making babies out of wedlock[2] and advocating sending black youth ā€œback to the plantationā€.[3]

a

Iā€™ve watched the interview where he says that stuff you should watch it, itā€™s kind of dumb but isnā€™t really as bad as that sounds. Heā€™s an older black guy that grew up in the south in the 60s and basically was saying he worked on plantations during the summer to save up cash and kids these days should do that etc the out of wedlock thing was basically saying people are retarded for having kids when not being married he was just saying itā€™s disproportionately higher among black people

a

For what

the person im seeing has one its p ilt

itā€™s literally the most lit shit possible to just bust raw