Faz's Crypto Thread

crypto.com youtube ads are actually the worst

1 Like

get youtube premium it will change your life

i got youtube premium as soon as ublock started failing to keep up with them lmao

1 Like

maybe you just had to update your blocklist, my ublock never really failed to keep up. on mobile i just use vanced to avoid ads

i consided getting a pi and running pi-hole on it but i've been so lazy about side stuff and don't really need it

I don't think I get ads with ublock

its possible i just got the 3month trial for the skae of something other than ads and then just never unsubbed cuz idc

i actually dont remember

there mightve been a short period where youtube ads worked thru ublock and thats why i started that tho

1 Like

I get twitch ads but I assume you're too cultured to watch twitch

Usually I just close the stream that gives me ads

Twitch is embedding ads into the streamers video somehow

Shutup DAN

i actually paid for turbo for awhile when the adblock arms race necessitated that i search nerdy reddit threads every other day just for normal adblock functionality but ive been watching twitch less these last few months so i unsubbed

1 Like

i just like putting stuff on in the back while i work and don't really like binging/half-watching shows so twitch has always been my go to

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THGE FUCK IS GPOIMNG ON

hm

p&d?

probably insider information buying but i have no idea all i know is i will not be sleeping well tonight

Kinda hard to pump and dump a 40 billion dollar market cap