Faz's Crypto Thread

Imagine having to explain these things to past generations

1 Like

Yeah…so it’s like the other products with a Shiba Inu but it’s got a hat on. Currently 2 billion market cap

1 Like

Did you buy it with leverage? Which exchange did you use that gave you leverage? I wanna throw some money in there to go full ■■■■■■ with, the place I'm at gives no leverage and that's for my own protection but a baby drop in the ■■■■■■ bucket sounds fun so I can spend the profits on mushrooms.

At some point elon is likely to put a hat on the x icon too

No leverage 100% spot. Bought sol on kraken (immediate onramp for my acc), send to phantom wallet then swapped on jupiter on a few swaps with 1% slippage

oh thats what you meant by browser exetnsion. I thought people were still on the metamasky

https://twitter.com/TheMisterFrog/status/1765439289167376495?t=VeZ3ruHz5xkL9MzmYo_Q5g&s=19

Lmfao

Buying a meme coin is good but you should take profits and start to diversify and reduce the holding down to something like 10-15% of total now that you had a big gain.

If you're willing to setup other wallets for staking, dot has good apy... Hope you're not still all-in. I think solid allocation would be 30-50% Btc, 10% memes, rest in top 50 market cap non-nft tokens like dot, Atom, etc. But yea you do you just dropping my 2cents because I also made a lot in the past like this and got destroyed because I didn't take profits or diversify.

I think the next 6 months will be bullish and election years have been historically bullish, and Btc is correlated w stock market esp now with the ETF. Let's say we 3x between now and Aug, I am going to try to be holding 80% cash in money market/bonds. I guess the equivalent for crypto would be swapping to a stable like tether and adding it to a defi service for lending interest. Don't touch liquidity pools, they're a fucking scam and I am down more than 100k from LPs baiting me in, but lend pools are OK if you're using stable coins. Sigh...

1 Like

I really hope to play this bull run correctly. I have managed to screw up the last 3-4 depending on if you count 2008 as a bull run when Btc hit like 30 bucks from 50 cents xd

I just wanna be a millionaire and retire in a normal fucking modest ass house in Asia so I can live off interest and chill so I don't need to stress anymore from work and dealing with idiots.

No offense brother but you are not mentally stable enough for this

1 Like

i had like 5500 in btc sitting around i bought when btc was 52k, it jumped up to like 64k and i paid an invoice with it. I feel like I'm about to hate myself

Nobody doing that shit is mentally stable

It might dip to 64k again atleast

I don’t feel comfortable throwing any money around in the crypto world when it’s directly correlated with the actual market and the actual market is hella unstable but stove is probably right about this year being a bull. Hell, if trump wins we might have another funny run

0 correlation with real markets during bull cycles

You can buy btc on the stock market now

Major institutions recommending 3% allocation

Fiat increasing at an ever expanding rate

There will only ever be 21m btc

Do the math lol

1 Like

In the next month youll more than likely see btc with +20% days back to back

Inflows to these etfs are shattering records. Literally SHATTERING records

I feel like the market mostly decides the overall fear/bear time. Or atleast that the crypto market almost acts like a derivative of the market measuring acceleration or some shit

https://twitter.com/teir1Ok/status/1765468625194893345?t=mLMvrW7nOzZ6puxbdIlecg&s=19

There has never been a better time in the history of the planet to moonshot your way to wealth

I’m too burned to go full Hopium into anything these days but I hope it’s that easy for ya