Faz's Crypto Thread

I miss the days when you shilled algo and talked about compute speed

As long as I don't trade on margin or derivatives like options of futures or future options then things will be fine. It will all be A OK. I agree, mentally stable is basically not letting fear or excitement overwhelm your ability to think and act rationally.

Easier said than done, some handle fear pretty well, like me, but others handle excitement better, unlike me. I easily losing my ability to keep cool when I am getting excited and act like a little kid (lizard/ape brain). This leads to me giving into FOMO type hype when I have made better gains than I imagined or hoped for and it keeps going up. Hard to explain, but I basically make better decisions in a bearish or sideways market because I purchase stuff and if I just hold, id be rich and I only fuck up by deviating from the set it and forget it plan because I start trying to micro adjust and optimize things which cause me to shave pennies off dollars in TX fees that compounds. Making moves just to make moves to keep chasing that excitement.

Jdance who were you tho in the last forum..? Ngmane?

But seriously, if this doesn't work out I am gonna just call it quits and live on scraps because I accept that maybe I am just fundamentally a busted up individual, like how I believe people who grew up with in poverty will always be in poverty because of their inability to change their mindset because they're too painfully entrenched in trauma.

1 Like

It’s easy to want to stay down when you get knocked down when it seems like everyone else doesn’t deal with the same amount of strife. But you don’t know how many of them got knocked down 7 times and got up 8 or whatever. Never give up, unless it’s crypto memes maybe.

Interesting video to listen to from someone who frequents #1 pnl on binance

1 Like

All the power to everybody

1 Like

https://twitter.com/lildipbuyer/status/1765493983113843178?t=t1xqzWUCWdMpHWowR36u5w&s=19

With this logic, how do you explain why lite coin has not had the same growth? There's a flaw in your model and you're missing something else. The etf was recent, but you could argue investing indirectly through companies like mstr, coin, and mara existed even before then. Anyway I think it's more complicated and I can write an essay but I won't bore you, all I am saying is if it was just a matter of supply and demand then great but the question ultimately then becomes which asset has the best % yield, not which has the most sound reasoning for going up?

I agree with almost everything this guy says and that makes me happy. You learn from making mistakes. Most importantly besides the risk management, 170% gain is still good and no need to fomo or feel bad because you didn't get 600%. In the long run, you keep making moves like that and stop trying to micro adjust and chase then you'll be rich and you will have less stress too because all you have to do is set it and let nature do the work and then come back to collect for having the foresight to dig holes to catch the rain. Trauma brain makes you revert to ape mode panic and deviate from plan.

Happy for you for making big gains. I hope someone here becomes a billionaire.

Actually is faz a millionaire or something? Lol

Power to the Players

lol I got my gpu miners back up and running. Took it to this computer guy. He fixed one couldnt get the other one working properly, I brought it back to him. He was taking forever then freaked out on me when I was like da fuq?.I asked for it back, he said I had to pay so I did, idiot has me do it through paypal.

So not only did I get my extortion money back I also got the original amount I paid when I first got it back because of paypal. What ever he did to the miner I some how got it working again but he didnt know. So basically got both repaired for 50% the price xD what a little rat fuck. Money JUST came in an hour ago.

Because nobody cares about litecoin lol

and there is no and will never be a litecoin etf

there will probably be an eth one this year but its very unlikely that any other project ever gets one

Interesting. I think the Btc etf was just the tip of the iceberg and I agree about Eth. But others top 25 market cap tokens will start to get etfs as well, or there will be OTC penny stocks which advertise ETF services with alts.

For me, it's not a matter of if, but when, so maybe ltc etf in 2-3 year time frame which is based on CME adding it in first just like the Btc future had to precede the etf which is why I think it's a good buy to bank into bexause there is low volatility / downside risk and has high upside, ofc this hinges on the mainstream channels picking it up like I mentioned but I'm curious why you say ltc is excluded. People had the same idea when altcoins were being listed on exchanges. It was a big deal because back then there were only like 12 ticker symbols total in the most diverse exchange like Btc, usd, eur, rub, ltc, nmc lmao but that rapidly changed.

If there is money, then the market will be created, it's just natural that the connection will expand and spillover as volume picks up based on how markets like this have developed in the past from futures and how CME has expanded

The reason that btc is pumping with the arrival of spot etfs is because institutions like vanguard and fidelity and the rest are recommending an allocation of 3% minimum btc exposure in their funds. What youre seeing in the price action of btc now is the result of continuous inflows of this allocation.

Even if something like ltc were to receive an etf spot listing, it doesnt necessarily correlate to increased flows into the product. Spot etfs have existed for btc in most countries besides the US since like 2021. They just werent being recommended into the portfolios of what is like 270 trillion dollars of stored value

Hits $3 tomorrow on coinbase listing (insider information)

Upon further review of historical data and sentiment from 3 years ago on reddit the LTC etf might be a pipedream after all.

However i actually still might keep it because this is cash I had parked in money markets before and my reasoning is that because LTC hasn't gone up a lot, it might not go down a lot but it still has over 100% the past 12months so I might be huffing some paint or something.

Money market is 5%, my reasoning is that LTC will be higher than 5% and has less downside risk than holding bitcoin but if crypto tanks then I'll be wishing I held onto my money in MM. Whatever.

Tbh I'm being mentally ■■■■■■■■ right now and I'm debating just cashing out all the LTC to move back into money market.

reddit is the last place to get any advice on crypto or stocks

they're literally the most ■■■■■■■■ people

dont go on reddit at all actually

LTC is not really a speculative asset like Bitcoin because it actually functions pretty well as a currency