Faz's Crypto Thread

I hit slippage on a $100 jeo boden swap

1 Like

Me at work making $30/hr while im up 10 years wage in the last week

1 Like

The inflow report for these asset firms tonight are going to be fucking insane. If wif gets listed on coinbase today that shit could very easily 2-3x and blow all out all leverage

1 Like

Don’t coins usually spike then dump immediately after once they get listed on Coinbase

Typically yes but wif got listed on binance, dumped 40% and immediately did a v shaped recovery and went to new highs, which is unheard of. Typically coinbase listings dont have nearly the downside price action immediately after. Bonk did a 4x after coinbase listing in a non euphoric market.

The wif price action after listing:

https://twitter.com/HsakaTrades/status/1765252216720392509?t=iiX6-uhPVCOZQzCuFG0brg&s=19

Youve got the most revered traders saying shit like this and literally immediately moving markets 20% with their tweets

This shit is probably the most memeable thing in history. You can photoshop a hat on anything

1 Like

i hate to break it to you but you can pay these twitter crypto traders like $700 and they'll make tweets about your project

but youre making money so whatever i just wouldn't call any twitter crypto influencer "revered" when theyre probably getting paid to make tweets, which is what all these shitcoin projects do.

Ive been on twitter for 5 hours per day my block list is like 2000 people i have a pretty good sense of which ones are using me for exit liquidity

My shit gaming laptop making $0.13usd a day

1 Like

The cpu you are mining monero with will break before you reach break even

he wouldn't make 0.13 a day mining monero with a cpu

hes probably using his gpu, randomx is intentionally inefficient and unprofitable

solama

am I stupid to believe it's gonna break top 100 market cap

I don't see why it won't it's the unofficial lama (sic) mascot

Yes

but why

Bro lmfao do not do that