Faz's Crypto Thread

its running super cool, I have a 3080 sitting there that I need to turn into a better pc for streaming. Once thats built this thing jsut gonna sit there and mine.

It is using more electricity than you are making by a factor of like 5

when and why will Solama lose steam it just ripped another 30% from .10

Bazinga

I dont pay for electricity. Its all included in my rent controlled apartment xD

3 Likes

Based

Going for a SECOND leverage flush in the last week

kinda regret not reallocating more into solama when it dipped from .14 to .115 just now. we'll see if that regret is right. i dont understand how to mentally model when this kinda meme cools down

1 Like

There will be multiple 70-80% pullbacks more than likely

intuitively i think solama just has a lot of room to run because its catching a lot of the fomo sentiment of people who think bonk/wif/shiba/etc market cap is already too high for now and it feels like a similar asset thats not too much of a copycat (except also enough of a copycat)

im a moron and a lot of players are about as moronic as me rn

Good luck i just dont personally see the meme staying power. Youll probably still make $$ tho

yea im not putting in life changing amounts like you this is just kind of a degen hobby ive picked up

gl hope your thesis holds

Wait how the fuck does that shit have a 90m mc lol

it was 40ish when i posted abt it about 12h ago lmao

The market is ■■■■■■■■

1 Like

ok allocated another chunk at .115ish

ok i shouldve listened to this and sold it all whenever and then waited for a bottom like at half an hour ago

appreciate your insight tho

1 Like

I don't have the energy to trade actively like you guys do. Idk why, I used to do the same thing years ago like follow the lives news cycle on Twitter and watch charts.

Have you guys successfully done this before and made money? I have lost my shit every time because I'm too degenerate so now all I am allowed to do is baby bitch finance and hold the most bitch investments I can imagine holding in crypto. Tbh I'm too salty to hold Btc and Eth for personal reasons. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Suicidal thought inducing levels of self cringe and failure.

I just mine. That shit is too much