Faz's Crypto Thread

Every moment im in that i feel about 30 seconds away from losinf all my money

1 Like

you are

+100k from it so far only ever having put in 50k at a time

Lucky that I’m a set it and forget it guy. Just tell me when to sell. I’ll buy on Friday or smth

Strat did NOT pay off with the random accounts I signed up for and forgot about. The binance bargain bin is brobably worthless and long gone

Bro i have no idea what this shit will be like on friday lmao

Any bias i have will be flipped on a dime the second the price goes up or down like 5%

Yeah if it’s no bueno I won’t buy. I’m uninvested, specifically so I don’t have to go through that “I’m experiencing anxiety over an arbitrary number and the ■■■■■■■ who govern it because I decided to join the party” meme. I don’t read any crypto posts, avoid holding mostly anything etc. I trust your take and will leave it at that

I’d rather invest myself in skills or smth. Less payoff but maybe better long term

Just keep me updated and I’ll probably daily DCA anyways after Friday if you think it’s good. o just don’t want to set up anything atm so I’m happy to wait till Friday.

Yeah i would not recommend to buy this if thats the case.

1 Like

Rumors that wif is going to be listed on robinhood so ill probably throw 100k at it but im never going full port in anything again

oki no rush

how much did you end up making off wif

CLOV looking good, clover health, to pick up some shares and forget

1 Like

Also i sold the wif at even on news that the german government has begun selling all 3b of their btc

Put 19k into djt and just leaving it there. Either barron claims it as his own or it goes to 0. Fine with it going to 0

1 Like

https://x.com/Leiker_X/status/1804262227727233221?t=_gJ3iT_S5FJxwmrSDXvLuQ&s=19

Its so fucking hard to hold this dogshit when up a few grand even