FIGHTING GAMES

that was SFxT and then MvCI after that. and offline 3s before that. it's been happening for a long time

i only started playing fighting games around when lumina came out ^_^

i want to learn chipp for xrd but every single time ive hyped myself for a fighting game it's DEAD within a month. i take a 2 week break to handle irl and when i return to lumina literally 20+ min matchmaking, sub 150 players........ dnf dead in 3 weeks cause people can't manage meter so they cry on twitter.... it can't keep happening

Don't try and marry a fighting game. Other than the largest franchises like tekken and sf, playerbases will come and go. You enjoy them by just playing them while you can and moving on to the next. You'll get to play them again eventually probably but it's best to not hope you'll finally find a game you can settle on and get attached to. If it aint SF or Tekken, and maybe Guilty Gear these days, then you'll just be disappointed.

If you are in the US, Xrd will always be alive in some small capacity. Even when the netcode is dogshit they have been running regular online tournaments weekly. I imagine it will get a nice boost with the rollback upgrade. Guilty Gear has broken into that mainstay status I think. Player base in the US is big enough and dedicated enough.

Xrd is probably my favorite guilty gear after Reload

I started in 2007 with Xmen vs SF and MvC2 and it was like impossible. I was complete dogshit for years. We are so lucky these days. Now that this shit isn't some esoteric thing kept to a small community, everyone can learn fast.

2 Likes

sfxt after the 2013 patch was so good

yeah I'd play it again for sure

the new game: guilty gear exard rev 2

Not posting this for any particular reason

@Vanilla_Town

sup

"Dota is boring after minute 10, there's nothing to do and nothing happens."

go gg?

xrd rollback is pretty good

join us we're mashing

You're welcome to join us any time. We've been rapidly improving.

these guys play videogames

My steam friend code. The profile is γƒ’γƒ₯ーバ

1 Like

The Japan to Egypt connections are quite shit but I'm happy to see new people play this game.

2 Likes