Flag Fall: A Minecraft Mafia Mini-Mystery

To be fair this is partially your fault for not using a horse for transportation. The first thing I did was tame a horse.

I don’t know how horses work

When I played there were no horses, enchanting, potions, nether fast travel, etc

I have been lucky enough to learn about speed potions and have been using those to travel to remote villages

You ignored my question.

I’m in the same boat but I asked around, it’s invaluable information and could’ve saved you hours.

Wintermute has not replied twenty minutes later. Do you think he broke the enchantment table and started griefing to frame people?

He is on the server more than anybody else.

What question? Quote it again. I was too busy talking to nma about horses (LOL - who cares about horses? What a ■■■)

That’s a statement with a question mark on it

The area around SCSF’s portal was raided so I assumed you had done it

It’s pretty much the same as what you did to Kyle

I agree it’s less likely you if you’re using wallhacks because one of the areas raided had no hidden chests in it, so he just lost wood

Why don’t I go get screenshots of SCSF’s losses and people can analyze them in the thread

Kyle’s base was three thousand blocks away from spawn and he accessed it through a Nether minecart track. Can you guess what portal - after I was done with Kyle’s base - and decided to backtrack through the nether - guess what portal his Minecart track led me to?

I’ll give you a hint : it’s SCSF’s.

You have the coordinates but I made the rail track very visible for passerby’s so you don’t even have to walk to Kyle’s base anymore.

Just logged on and Wintermute / alightsoul attempted to kill me with potions whilst I was looking away. Case closed hahaha!

More incrimination here:

Come back, Benny. Why did you leave?

You used a cheese attack when I was going to show you how Kyle’s base led to SCSF’s. I probably could of bested you in combat but chose to go the safer route as there’s no point taking petty risks for an inventory of your stature.

I posted my inventory earlier. It’s got all my good gear in it. Certainly much more than the puny stack you showed earlier.

I was only logged in to take screenshots and document the trouble around SCSF’s base. When I saw somebody log in and ask for my location, I assumed it was to interfere with the investigation. Not acceptable!

You’re lying. I incriminated you as the griefer above and the most incriminating piece of evidence of all, even more humiliating than Kyle’s third failed attempt at a chicken spawner, was my recording of you talking to Roragok on discord hahaha!

Unfortunately, I believe you used a log out trick because you knew you could not best me in combat and are now coming to complain in the thread in hopes no-one will notice you are a coward. How embarrassing!