Flag Fall: A Minecraft Mafia Mini-Mystery

No I prefer to use legitimate and fair strategies. You are attempting to diffuse attention from the fact that you are the griefer which I have known from the start. You’re not as cunning as me - I feel the reason you got the upper hand there is due to the fact that I am on painkillers (Busted lip – Haven’t been able to sleep).

My intellectual advantages on you keep me two steps ahead of you and everyone on the server/site. The only time I have been killed before is with burner inventories.

Face it: I got the headstart because I am better. You logged out mid-combat like a true coward. You only want to fight DotaKyle, the local mental midget.

Ah well, time to move on. Here are the screens from scsf’s base:

Using the word coward is a self-healing action and shows you are going through the five stages of grief due to losing again.

SCSF's Nether Portal

To the left: The room where his enchanting table was. Now empty.

Right: The "gold storage" room - an obvious bait. SCSF did not have chests in here, he says.

The room's been stripped of all the wood that lined the floor and ceiling. Somebody was looking for something, obviously.

The fact there was no chest here means the person was either NOT benny or Benny does not have wallhacks to find chests.

While I'm investigating, somebody logs in!

It's immediately clear to me what Benny's motives are here. He knows I'm on to him, he's mad I insulted him in the thread. He arrives in full gear and asks my location. Notice he pretends to not know how to navigate SCSF's base, despite openly claiming to have come thru the nether portal earlier.

Very suspicious. I don't give him the chance to attack - one of my splash potions incapacitates him immediately.

He runs away and logs out mid combat - showing his true colors!

Suffice to say - Mr. Benjamin K. Buttons has been defeated. That's one griefer down, 7 more to go.

Meanwhile:

I did have a secret chest in the Jew Gold Storage room. It's still got its stuff in it. I checked SCSF's secret chest and that, too, still has tons of diamonds and iron.

If Benny is using wallhacks, as you all claim, it does not make sense that he was the one who raided SCSF's base. Whoever raided here did an exceedingly poor job of it and did not find any of the valuable items.

You’re gaslighting and trying to be me. I came over to show you how Kyle’s base led to SCSF’s which you are aware of. I incriminated you as the griefer but more comedically - the weasil-voiced griefer begging Roragok to bring the server back.

In other news, our little griefer has been tracked and caged like the rat he is.

Benny can no longer log in to the server or he will lose all his gear. His health is too low from his brief encounter with me and I have built him a nice lava box for the next time he logs in.

I did check the other side of SCSF’s nether portal, by the way, and there were no train tracks there. Benny, as always, is telling tales out of school.

They are hidden which is why I came to show you to them.

For all of the knick-knacking around the server; you never did find my base.

You came geared for combat but did not expect your opponent to fight back. Sorry, not every person you grief is going to react like dotaKyle - just lose and then whine in the thread.

In this case, you’re the one losing and whining in the thread. How pathetic!

We will see if things continue disappearing from chests now that Benny is unable to leave his little rat-cage. Toodles, NAMafia, and you are very welcome!

Emulating my posting style but out of context. I’m not whining I always speak in a controlled manner whilst you try to be me for reasons you may deem “trolling” but are really due to you having no personality hahaha!

what about the items benny stole from me? i want them returned.

also please log on wintermute.

Looks like Ewiz was spot on in his assessment of Alightsoul

How the fuck do you read this thread and come away with that

The screenshot