Flag Fall: A Minecraft Mafia Mini-Mystery

It begins

in 1v1 hand to hand even combat benny was bested.

They’re both ignoring the discord messages intentionally to pretend they don’t exist. At least Kyle has the personality of a failed Raider - Wintermute tries to act like Nmagane a lot of the time but always comes off as quite contrived.

Irrefutable evidence of Alightsoul’s malicious intents. Though I’m surprised nmagane and benny keeps up their facetious posting style even when not posting for the “Audience” so to say (in PM’s).

It’s not just a posting style it’s our preferred mode of conversation.

I did admit that I stole 100 diamonds from you and even took a screenshot in the other thread. Let’s not act like this is a freudian slip of sorts.

Somehow Klaze is so eager to believe I’m a troll (despite all evidence to the contrary in the main thread) that he reads a message of me trying to convince NMA to give me benny’s base and assumes I was just pretending to be a nice guy to the ENTIRE REST OF THE SERVER all week

Right about here hahaha!

I think he was focused on the part of you talking about griefing people.

i think benny is now attempting to grief SCSFs base.

Wrong. Kyle and Wintermute are desperately trying to get me banned. Wintermute placed lava all over my log-out spot (we met up in SCSF’S base) and when I pointed it out - they’re desperately going to try and save face.

Me in thread: I’m going to be exploding bases I think are benny’s

Me in Private Message: I’m going to be exploding bases, tell me where benny’s is!

Klaze: He said he’s destroying bases!!!

You never said that top part.

I’m logging on the server tonight

You are on the server right now!

It’s in the OP of this thread. Under “Resolution.”

This thread was written after those PM’s.

Didn’t you do this first? Didn’t Wintermute defend you for doing this and all the way until now?

Trapped like a rat once again

Time to get a third account?