Four More Years Thread

he's also pulling 2nd/1st in polls for dems because ppl are stupid

but its quite early im sure something else has to sink him, dudes the biggest creep

It's old ppl and name recognition

Wait until after the first debate

Joe’s Legislative Accomplishments

AGAINST Gay Marriage

In 1996, Senator Joe Biden voted for the Defense of Marriage Act which defined marriage as between a man and a woman. This law also prevented states from recognizing same sex marriages.
Source

FOR Mass Incarceration

Senator Joe Biden authored and voted for the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 which initiated the “3 Strikes and You’re Out” policy which has resulted in many people spending life sentences in jail for minor crimes. He nicknamed it the “Biden Bill.”
Source

AGAINST Abortion Rights

In 1982, Senator Joe Biden initially voted for a constitutional amendment which would have allowed states to overturn Roe v. Wade – the Supreme Court decision which legalized abortion.
Source

AGAINST School Busing

In the 1970’s Joe Biden stated that “I have become convinced that busing is a bankrupt concept.” He actively worked to oppose busing as a way to desegregate schools. Biden even wrote letters seeking the support of people who thought schools should be segregated by race.
Source

FOR Iraq War

Senator Joe Biden, who at the time was chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, voted for the resolution to authorize military involvement in Iraq. The Iraq war resulted in the death of 4,424 US military members and cost taxpayers $2.4 trillion.
Source

FOR Death Penalty & Harsh Drug Sentences

Harsher mandatory minimum sentences for drug use, civil asset forfeiture without a conviction, and imposing death penalty for drug related murders – this is Joe Biden’s legacy. He voted for both the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 and its 1988 counterpart and claimed George H. Bush’s war on drugs was “not tough enough, bold enough, or imaginative enough.”
Source

1 Like

actually im reconsidering I may vote for him now

Biden will lose for the same reason Hillary did, he’s a career politician in a rapidly shifting voting demographic where the old political ideals are considered offensive among the new retard liberals

if you’re not a hardline communist you’re not getting slowdives vote for example

1 Like

Biden wont even lose

He doesnt even have a chance

2 Likes

sorry yang, the bern needs me

1 Like

u guys think Bernie is gonna win the primary over Biden HAH

don’t u people have anybody over the age of 50 on your Facebook there’s no way

lmfao they cucked bernie last time, he was leading and the put hilary first, they will pull the same play, swap in biden and then biden can lose to trump. They just use bernie to garner support into dems then hit the bait and switch.

It was her turn

Biden really will be dead in the water

But really I do see them cucking bernie in the long run

The dem party simply isn't the party of the working class any more

if bernie gets cucked i WILL vote repub

I still vividly remember the moment Sarah Silverman called Bernie supporters ridiculous after Hillary won in some vain attempt to motivate Bernie supporters into voting for Hillary. Pretty fucking cringe and hilarious

It’s shit like that man

Who brings on some b list celebrity that’s not even a funny comedian on stage? Why did they think it would do anything

how to appeal to younger voters: tell them you’ll do things they want done

how to not appeal to younger voters: bring on shitty comedians

I think the establishments strategy doesn't even care that much about an especially good youth turnout cuz they think it's gonna suck either way and they focus more on getting a higher % of other voting bases to come out