Four More Years Thread

also would be hilarious if Biden won the primary and then some not Biden came out to split the vote and rupture the dem party.

that'd be fun

I have some fucking LA boomer neo lib on my Facebook that was posting about Hillary and shit talking Bernie and every time I see her I am disgusted by her

its just sad, everyone votes for what they want from people who have no interest in giving them what they want based onthe person's track record, just because said person with the track record says they'll do it.

I don't vote because my vote has never objectively mattered and I'm not responsible for people who think like me because I have no influence over them either

I don't vote in presidential elections for this reason. If my state's electoral college were split like Maine's then I would see a reason to participate.

Biden has the appeal of salt water when you're dying from dehydration.

2 Likes

thank god we have Democracy in scandinavia :smile:

wat ur taxes at

at a reasonable rate to provide for the poorest

imagine bragging about your birthplace rng at people with worse birthplace rng

i'm aware of my privilege and very grateful indeed

idc how grateful you are just stfu about it

i apologize for cheeky, even humorous but apparently unnecessary comment then

lmao how much

hilarious how bad america is

im poor so basically nothing

the welfare is taxed as well before it's paid out but it doesn't count

and i paid 0% for my entrepreneur income because i made just under 10k so it's not taxed

actually like 1% from VAT

ok but what if you weren’t a poor

This is slightly off topic BUT

Haven't had too many discussions about politics because I'm a young (edit) RESPECTABLE 'CHRISTIAN' (edit) man and every person I meet is either super far right wing "Thanks Osama" or "I don't vote cuz I don't follow politics." Seriously I was seeing a latino girl who was atleast $15k in debt and didn't know shit the previous election. Any who.

I don't mind paying the taxes I pay right now in Georgia, they suck but I know they're probably a lot lower than many of the western and northern states. What I don't like is the "skimming" of tax dollars and the reallocation of funds. Like how can you have a big ass budget that shrivels like a dong in antarctica because people spend it unwisely or just put it towards other things.

Am I wrong for thinking like this. Pls guide me crazy online people.